3. The Secret Lab

While Agent 21 as Mr. Jones entering inside, the police security head has called her.

"Hey? Our Head is calling you, man," another cop, who was a little close to her, alerted by putting on the torch on her. Then she ceased herself and turned her head slowly. He was walking towards her.

"What's your name?", Asking her that head cop light his torch on her shirt to read the nameplate. "Mr. Da...vid Jo...nes! Mmm! A familiar name."

"Sir? Mr. Jones is new to our team". The cop next to her earlier had answered.

"Oh! Let me be familiar with his face too", while his torch reaching her face, that head cop's assistant brings him the news. "Sir? Sir? The case has reopened, sir. We're not leaving this tomorrow."

"What? Why? How?" The Head cop interrogated him.

"Sir? We got a call from the station. James is back." He replied.

"Oh! Shit. That son of... Oh! Sorry", that head controlled his mouth and commanded Agent 21 and the other cop, "Both of you just go and intimate the other idiots to be alert. Eating is not the only duty for our pay. Guarding has to go on. James is back, anything can happen. Go go go..."

"Yes! Sir", both agent 21 and the other cop took his order.

Our Mr. Jones (Agent 21) rolled off her eyes, "Hmm! Thought to enter like a ninja through the back door but can't refuse the welcoming of the main door, me as an empress. Fine... Enter the dragon", She smirked and head inside with the other cop.

"Hey? I've been talking to you and no response from you. Come on! You can talk openly even while walking, dude", that cop placed his arm over her shoulders. Mr. Jones (Agent 21) slipped his hand purposely on her by bending a little and stepped forward instantly. "Okay, no-touch, David", the cop hands up and stated. "By the way, you're looking short today? Why? Wait, anything you're hiding?" Mr. Jones got ready to hit him by closing her wrist if at all he found out about her already. "Haha! Actually, my girlfriend game a new pair of shoes with one-inch heels. Hahaha!!!" He took a glance at his shoes and noticed his lace was off. "Uh! Wait", he sat down to tie them.

Mr. Jones had to get rid of that co-cop, so she used her pet Chamider, a tiny Robo with features of hiding by changing its color like Chameleon and can walk whatever direction it wants like Spider. Its specialty is emitting a person's image as if lively. She initiated Chamider with her watch when he was busy tieing his shoelace.

"Done, let's go", that cop moves along with that imagery Mr. Jones. Where the real Jones (agent 21) had been watching them behind a nearby wall until they left.

"Katy? Are you there?" She contacted Katy through the bud.

"Why is he so handsome?" While staring mesmerized at David, who was busy observing around responded to Mr. Jones (Agent 21). "Yes! I'm".

"Chamider", She left a clue to Katy.

"Who's Chamider?"

"Will You please put a break to your eyeballs watching David?" She sweetly commanded her. 

"Uh? Hhmm! O...Kayyy", Katy hung up her glance and rushed to open the van's back door. After opening the door, she bent a little and asked David a favor for her. "Excuse me! Could you mind if I ask you to guard me, from here onwards?" Inside of her mind, "Forever" Asked by blinking with graceful fluttery looks.

"What?" David felt weird and confused for the unfamiliar match of her words and looks.

"I mean,...I've to work inside the van. So..."

"Okay, guard you for now? Sure, proceed with your work. Anyway, I'll wait here till mam returns", he politely smiled and turned towards the Scientists' house.