15- To Get Something, You Must Lose Something

Jeongguk was really drunk now.

He started scanning the room to find someone he could dance with.

Being alone sucked, because then Y/N would fill up his thoughts. And Jeon didn't want that for now. For him, Y/N never really wanted to be with him. She would never show any skin-ship or attend any party with him.

Well that was wrong, of course. Jeon was literally occupying her head all the time.

She cared about him, but Jeongguk's skull was too thick to let this epiphany get inside. God Jeon was really about to fuck up.

But nothing could be done.

There was no one to stop him tonight.

Jeon noticed a girl walking towards him. He smirked, that should do it. Their eyes met as they both smiled at each other.

"Hi Jeonggukie" the girl began. Jeon just smiled and pulled her closer.

"hello there beautiful. What can I call you?"

"Mia. Call me Mia."

"Alright Mia, let's spend the night well yeah?" He smirked making the girl blush.

Mia pulled Jeongguk's hand as she took him to where everyone was dancing.

He saw his friends glaring at him and trying to say something to him, but he was too drunk to care.

Soon they mixed into the crowd of drunk teens grinding on each other doing the exact same.

"We need to stop him hyung." Jimin looked at Yoongi worriedly.

"yeah, Y/N won't like it even if she doesn't show." Yoongi replied as he headed towards where Jeon and Mia were having there little moment while Jimin followed behind. Yoongi stood there awkwardly for a few seconds before speaking.

"Um, excuse me." He spoke a little embarrassed.

Mia and Jeon looked at him with their eyebrows raised.

"um... Hi, can we borrow Jeongguk?" He spoke while scratching the back of his neck. "it's kind of an emergency" Jimin added.

"Hhhyyyyyyyyungieeee! Look what I beautiful womennnn I mett~~" Jeon said wheezing.

Man, he was drunk.

Mia simply blushed. She knew that she could have Jeongguk all to herself today. She really wanted to use this opportunity to make Jeongguk her's and the best time was when he was drunk -like tonight.

Yoongi and Jimin rolled their eyes. "Of course Jeongguk. But we need to talk to you about something urgent and it can't wait, just please come here for a minute." Jimin said already pulling him away from the girl.

Jeon pulled his hand away and pouted. "Hyung, whatever decision you want to make. Do it yourself, I know you will choose wisely."

Well of course Jeon fucking Jeongguk. Yoongi had already made the correct decision and that was to get your dumb ass away from that girl.