10- I am sorry...

Y/N woke up the next day. It was Saturday and she had no school to attend to today.

She woke up in Jeongguk's embrace, who was sleeping soundly whilst cuddling her.

Y/N smiled at the sight and then slowly turned a little to grab her phone. It was 9am. She decided to let Jeongguk sleep and skip breakfast. They could both just cook something themselves.

Jeongguk looked really cute while asleep, so Y/N decided to take a selca(selfie), featuring the sleeping bunny.

She looked at the pictures she had just taken. They were all satisfactory. She decided to make one of the pictures amongst the others her phone's wallpaper.

It fit perfectly in the screen and suited her iPhone.

As she sat there with Jeongguk hugging her, she decided to zone out for a bit.

Y/N wanted to use this time to figure things out.

First on the list was Jeongguk.

Y/N was always unable to provide herself with a satisfactory answer as to why she wanted to stay with him and why she felt so safe near him.

He was school's biggest fuckboy, but despite that, here he was hugging Y/N and sleeping like a baby right next to her.

She could not understand what to term her relationship with Jeongguk as of now.

Whenever he was around, a fear always lurked in the back of Y/N's head. Her mind and heart always reminded her to keep caution. The Jeongguk she witnessed everyday was so different from the Jeongguk that the rest of the school knew of.

Somewhere, Y/N felt suspicious.

What if Jeon turned out to be a playboy? What if he breaks Y/N's heart?

But what if he is nice? What if he was better than what everyone else thought?

Y/N was so uncertain. Could she let Jeongguk near her? Or should she maintain distance and then slowly drift herself away from Jeon and then leave him completely?

"Good Morning Y/N!" Y/N was clasped out of her thoughts as Jeongguk greeted her in his morning hoarse voice.

Y/N turned her head towards him and smiled at him.

"Good Morning! Did you sleep well?" Y/N asked.

"I did. It was the best sleep I have had in quite a while." Jeongguk said as he let go of Y/N after holding her tight for the entire night and then sat up straight.

Y/N was still concerned.

She didn't know what to do.

She couldn't ask her friends and parents as she didn't want them to worry. She thought about asking Bora and then realized that she had taken a break from everything. So, Y/N didn't want to disturb her either.

"Y/N-ahh. Is everything ok? You look concerned." Jeongguk asked as he saw Y/N's concerned face as she was zoning out once again.

Y/N came out of her thoughts realizing that it was not the right time to think about these things; at least not in front of Jeongguk.

"Huh? Yes-Yes! Everything is ok." Y/N answered while faking a smile.

Jeongguk frowned a bit at Y/N's response. He wasn't satisfied with her answer. Not even a bit. He sighed and then turned towards Y/N.

"What were you thinking about?" He asked.