Prologue

Y/N wanted to become an astronomer and astrophysicist. Her life didn't only revolve around it though. But she knew she had a goal and she wanted to achieve it no matter what.

She woke up with her alarm going off with the beautiful song that she had set as her alarm ringtone. It would always wake her up in a good mood. 6 am. Yes. That's when she woke up. With a healthy routine like this one, she was a complete success story. Y/N was every teacher's favourite. The trust they had on her was just too much. But Y/N was very humble and never used it to her benefit. Today was a big day. She had a math quiz she had prepared crazy hard for, she had to stay back at school for the school ball night function prep with the teachers and also had an interview for the new physics club that she wanted to join badly. There was a lot on her plate today.

Jeongguk woke up at 8 as he felt someone lightly touch his cheek

Jeongguk woke up at 8 as he felt someone lightly touch his cheek. It took him some time to realize that it was a girl he had decided to hook- up with last night. But that was last night. All he wanted now was to be left alone. He shrugged a bit as she touched him on the cheek.

"Could you stop that!" Jeongguk asked sharply.

"Just stop it! My deal with you is over. You asked for one night and you got it, so get out of my dorm before I lose my temper." he snapped coldly.

The girl looked bewildered at first but then went out teary-eyed.

Jeongguk had a lot to do, his life was awfully busy. With volleyball practice and a lot of other school-related shit that he had to do, he would never consider starting a relationship with anyone. He simply didn't have time for any of that. He had a match today. And he also had a robbery planned in the staff room after the school ended. He had to get his phone back from his history teacher. He just couldn't live without it. It was killing him!!

Y/N and Jeongguk both had a lot to do today, but what they did not know was what fate had in store for both and how after today both their lives were going to change drastically forever.

They were two opposite people. Two completely different personalities. But as the law of magnetism states:

                                                           OPPOSITE POLES ATTRACT EACH OTHER.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! 

 First off, this is my first book. Its a Jeongguk Fanfiction. I'm still pretty new to writing and would love to get better at it : ) 

Please leave your feedbacks in the comments and I'll try to see as many of them as possible. 

This story will be updated every Saturday. I Hope you like it!

Sincerely, Yugen