2-The Unexpected Meeting.......

After the interview, Y/N rushed to her geography class. She didn't enjoy it. But there was nothing she could do about it either. On reaching the class she told her friends about the mega-successful interview and about how serious and fragile her position was.

Time skip.

After school Y/N rushed to the staff room where she was assigned to help her math teacher. Everything was going well. They were putting up the decorations, finalizing the music, lighting, and other things. The ball was for the seniors graduating, for whom it was their last year of school.

It was 7:30 pm when they were finally done, and Y/N volunteered to keep all the supplies back upstairs in the staff room. With her hands full, she somehow managed to go up to the staff room. She placed all the belongings of the teachers in their respective places.

As she put the last of the belongings in the extreme corner of the staff room, from where the door could no longer be seen, she heard someone open the door. Y/N immediately hid and peeked out to see a boy around her age. Tall, muscular, brownish hair peeking from his oversized hoodie. Y/N had to admit that the boy had looks that anyone would fall for easily. But Y/N was not like the others.

The young man opened one of the teacher's bag and took an iPhone out of it and started heading out.

"Stop!" Y/N shouted in a commanding voice.

The boy stopped and turned to look at who had challenged him.

And there she was. In a well-ironed uniform, hair up in a messy bun, with a good height, beaming with strength and confidence.

"And why exactly should I stop?" he asked with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Well, you are stealing a teacher's property. And so, you should stop, put it back at its place and then shoo away from here." Y/N said as she slowly walked towards him, the distance between them now only of a meter. There wasn't much of a height difference between them. The boy was just a centimetre or two taller than her.

Y/N stared into his eyes fearless.

The boy turned his face on the side and laughed a little after turning back to face her.

"This is my phone." He waved the phone in his hand showing it to Y/N

"now you shoo away and mind your own business. You have no idea what I can do to you."

Y/N stood there unnerved by what he just said.

"I'm not scared of you. And if a teacher takes away someone's phone, the person apologizes, and then it is on the teacher when he/she wants to return it."

"well, I'm taking it. What will you be able to do after all?" and with that, he started to walk towards the door only stopped on is track as he was about to leave.

"I'll tell the teachers immediately." Y/N said as she walked closer to him.

The boy had now lost all his temper.

He pinned Y/N to the wall and came really close to her.

Y/N could feel his hot breath on her face. He looked angry.

"Listen, I am Jeon Jeongguk!" he shouted angrily.

"you better keep your mouth shut or else the consequences won't be good," he said.

"don't touch me! Stay away, you whore!" Y/N cried.

He was holding her tightly. It was hurting her a lot.

But Jeongguk simply gave her an evil grin and got closer now their nose almost touching the other. Y/N turned her face away.

"don't ever interrupt my work again. Do you understand?!" Jeongguk whispered to her.