5- The Performance and The Empty School

It was evening... time for the ball to start and then the performances by the students commenced afterward.

Y/N got ready. She looked beautiful. She wore tight black shorts and a white crop top with hair up in a ponytail. The simple look was all she needed in her powerful performance.

Jeongguk headed to the ball with his friends Jimin, Taehyung, San, and Yeong-Yom. They were all excited about the performances. The five friends sat down together from where one would get the best view of the stage. Namjoon and Yoongi were in the backstage crew.

Soon the performances started. Everyone was enjoying themselves when Jeongguk's eyes suddenly widened.

It was Y/N. Her performance was very seductive.

Damn.

She was dancing and singing altogether putting up an amazing performance with her co-performers. But everything went to the next level when Y/N's gaze met Jeongguk's.

Y/N gave him a smirk and a wink and then looked away. She performed feeling the vibe of the song.

It was astounding.

Jeongguk sat there with his jaw dropped. He wanted Y/N all to himself this instant. He wanted to attempt suicide in front of her and then be rescued by her once again.

The lyrics that were playing when Y/N looked at him ran in his mind again.

The lyrics were: "you say, hey what you doing for the rest of your life. And I say, I don't even know what I'm doing tonight. When from one conversation to your lips on mine... you said I'll never regret it the day that I called you mine. So I call you to mine!"

The performance ended making Jeon very angry. He punched the armrest of the chair he was sitting on.

"Jeongguk-ahh, relax! What happened!? Looks like you enjoyed that performance too much" Jimin said teasingly, patting Jeongguk's back.

Jeon didn't answer and laid back on the chair and breathed sharply.

That act was so unforeseen.

The next performance started but Jeongguk's eyes were busy trying to find Y/N in the crowd.

He suddenly got up and started walking briskly towards the exit door of the auditorium.

"Where are you going?" Tae asked.

Jeon didn't answer and rushed out.

It was Y/N.

She was leaving the auditorium after her performance and Jeongguk had decided to follow her.

"Why was Y/N going to the empty school building in the night?" he thought to himself.

Jeongguk rushed behind Y/N. It took him some time to locate Y/N in the school. He rushed behind her. Y/N was walking quietly with a grey suitcase and her school bag in her hands. She was on a higher floor than Jeongguk. Jeongguk ran as fast as he could to chase behind Y/N.

Jeongguk knew that an empty school at night was not empty. Students used the classes to make out. They would get drunk and then walk around in the corridors. It was a dangerous place for Y/N to go to.

Y/N walked alone in the silence with occasional sounds coming from the classes. It was scaring her a little. She wanted to call Seok-jin and confirm if she had to come or not. But, before she could, she felt someone tightly pull her from the wrist.

Y/N was pinned on the wall with her belongings on the floor. The boy looked extensively drunk. Y/N tried to get out of his grip. She punched him pushing him backward and then slapped him on the cheek.