7- Oh, Hi There!

"Is that girl Y/N?" he asked pointing to a girl sitting on the benches taking Jeongguk's picture.

Jeon turned around and the moment he did, a smile formed upon his face. It was Y/N taking his photo.

"Your girl is pretty clever. She fooled you well Jeon." Taehyung said to him giving him a wink before rushing to take his position on the court.

Jeongguk felt amazing. All he wanted to do was to defeat the opponent team quickly and then go hug Y/N. He felt adrenaline rushing in every part of his body. He was ready to win this.

The match started with Jeongguk's team taking the lead with 15:4 as the score of the first round itself.

Jeongguk played furiously as if he was hitting everyone who tried to touch Y/N other than himself. Y/N had to admit that he looked really hot when he was angry. Y/N kept taking photos of him taking aces and hitting the ball with all his strength. He was good at the sport.

Jeongguk's Team ended up winning by a great margin winning the championship cup. Y/N ascended down from the stalls to congratulate him with a mini bottle of Banana milk that he liked.

The moment Jeon saw her he ran to her and held her by the waist picking her up and twirling her in the air and then hugging her tight.

"Y/N-ahh, you're very naughty." He whispered to her hugging her even tighter.

Y/N smiled and buried her face in the crook of his neck leaving a few kisses.

She suddenly pulled away as she herds Jeongguk sniffling. She saw Jeongguk crying. Y/N cupped his face immediately.

"Why are you crying Guk?" she asked worriedly.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No not at all Y/N. I'm just really happy. You see, you are the first person whom I know and care about who has come to cheer for me. My friends never come and my family can't come. It's just a new feeling for me to see my loved one in the audience cheering me." He said as Y/N rubbed her thumb against his cheeks wiping away his tears.

She smiled and pecked him on the cheek and then pulled him back into a tight hug once again after handing him his banana milk.

"Thanks for the Banana milk Y/N-ahh"

"Jeongguk-ahh," Y/N asked uneasily as Jeongguk hugged her tighter.

"Hmmm?" he said softly.

"You are getting hard. Aren't you?" She blurted out.

"I am Y/N. I get hard whenever I see you." He chuckled

Hearing this made Y/N blush. She pulled away from the hug and looked at Jeongguk.

"Jeongguk, let's take this a little slow. Please. No offense, but I need some time." Y/N said with a worried look on her face.

"I understand Y/N-ahh, but can we be friends?" Jeongguk smiled at her.

"You remember that you and I don't like each other. Right?" Y/n asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"Well, as of now, you are my best friend and nothing can stop me from being your friend," Jeongguk said in a matter-of-fact way.

"Don't you dare leave me Y/N. Do you understand?" Jeon suddenly glared at her with threatening eyes scaring Y/N.

"I-I won't Jeongguk." She replied unable to meet the elder's gaze.

"Looks like I scared you a little," Jeon said embarrassed rubbing the back of his neck.

"A little??" Y/N raised an eyebrow at him.