Chapter 7

Alex: "That's my kill! Mine!" He growl aggressively and also in hunger.

Y/n: 'Oh no, he's back in his savage form.'

Alex jump down and walk slowly at Marty. The Foosa move out of his way to let him crawl forward.

Alex: "Alex hungry. Alex eat."

You couldn't watch this as he is ready to devour his friend in front of the others in horror. You also can hear his sharp claws reappearing from his fingers.

As Alex lean closer to Marty, you thought of the sound of tearing flesh and screaming but instead you're being picked up by Alex. You open your eyes seeing you are lifted up with his friends. Y/n don't know what was going on but sense that he is back to his normal self and pretending to be savage. You are happy that he's back to normal and also pretend on his plan.

Alex: "My kill! They're all mine!" He roar menacing at the Foosa terrifying the life out of them. You and the others playing along like their in danger.

Gloria: "Alex is the king of the beast!"

Marty: "Please don't eat us mr. lion!"

Alex: "Fear me! Savagery! Apprehension!"

Melvin: "A monster!"

Alex drop his friends and face the scared Foosa.

Alex: "And you!" He growl and smack some of them with all of his strength. You and his friends fight back and pretend how crazy Alex is. Y/n tie some of the Foosa with a long green vine and start slamming them over you in different spots. You threw the Foosa roughly to the pack.

Alex: "This is my territory, understand?! I never ever want to see you on my turf again!" He shouted at the Foosa and finishing off with a final roar. The Foosa ran away in defeat.

Gloria: "Woohoo!"

Marty: "You're the cat!"

King Julian and Maurice appear on the tree branch.

King Julian: "I did it! Give me some love! The plan worked, the plan work on cover! I'm the one baby. Come on, time to robot."

They group hug together until Alex spotted you standing there. He didn't forget the moment when he accidentally attack you with his claws. Your wound is covered in bandages in your upper chest.

Alex: "Y/n, listen I am so sorry for attacking you from before. I didn't mean it literally, it just went out of control and I couldn't stop it."

Tears stream down your face and smile at him. You pet his head and move your hand to his fluffy mane; he see why you are doing it and thinks she accepted his apology. You giggle and gave the lion a hug as well. He was shock at first but got over it and hug you back.

Y/n: 'Welcome back Alex.'

Alex: "So, what's for lunch?"

His friends and you eyes widen in shock of his sentence. Later you thought of an idea.

Back at the beach, the penguins made a special meal for Alex to try for the first time.

Skipper: "Close those eyes."

Alex: "Why do I chase to close my eye-"

Skipper: "Do it."

Alex close his eyes.

Alex: "Yeah, they're closed."

Skipper: "Tighter."

Alex: "Yes sir."

Alex try to peek but Skipper caught him.

Skipper: "No peeking."

Alex: "Alright they're closed."

Skipper: "Rico." He commanded him to do his job. Rico chopped a raw fish into rows of sushi.

Skipper took one of the sushi.

Skipper: "Open that hatch." He said and plop the sushi in Alex's open mouth.

Skipper: "Fire in the hole." He said and close Alex's mouth.

Skipper: "Now chew."

Alex chew on the sushi slowly.

Skipper: "Chew like you mean it."

Alex chew fast on the food.

Skipper: "Savor it."

Alex taste the sushi how delicious it is in his mouth. He smile a bit of how tasty it is.

Marty: "And?"

Gloria: "Well?"

Melvin: "Pretty good huh?"

His friends smile and wait for his reaction.

King Julian: "There's always plan b." He said and hold Mort close as a second meal.

Y/n: 'Oh my goodness, please leave the little guy alone.'

Alex: "Mmm! Mm! This is better than steak. I love it. I love it!" He smiled.

Skipper: "The kitty loves the fishy."

Everyone cheer of the Penguins' perfect plan (actually you helped the penguins creating this plan).

Marty made a toast about Alex how he is a great lion and a great friend. You raise up your coconut drink, took a sip, and spit together as a celebration.

You are going to miss the island, you had amazing adventures and making new friends. The lemurs are going to miss their goddess' leaving, they wipe their tears but smile for her. You're new friends are on the boat waving goodbye to them. But, you're not on the boat, you're laying on the sand next to the penguins who are tanning but their faces are pink-ish red.

Private: "Um Skipper, don't you think we should them the boat's out of gas?" He said with curiosity to his leader.

Skipper: "Nah, just smile and wave boys. Smile and wave." He said as he and his team wave their feathers together and smile at them.

You want to tell them but thought it would be good not to and just kick back relax on the sand. And also get a nice tan under the sun.

Y/n: 'Can't wait for the next adventure.' You thought and smile.