Chapter 6

After the incident, Y/n healed herself from the wound Alex left for her. The huge scratch mark is being covered with the sap and coconut water you found from the trees, and finally wrapped the right-side of the upper chest around with the piece of fabric from your (f/c) skirt. You tighten it so it would prevent from anymore bleeding or it won't come off.

You were also still can't get rid of the incident that happen at the party. Alex went in his savage mode causing everyone to be terrified of him. Even, he almost caught his best friend Marty. The worst part was that he attacked you. You almost died from blood loss. However, you know he didn't mean it for real, he couldn't control his wild instinct. Maybe when he comes out, he'll apologize you and his friends for almost hurting them.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a loud honking noise coming from the shoreline. It sounds like a boat. You were glad someone or somebody found you; after being stuck on the island ever since you were a kid, you are going to be rescued. But wait, if you leave the island, you won't see your new animal friends again. You didn't thinking about it first making it sound upsetting to leave without bringing them along. Just in case, there's a boat coming, you ran out of the hut and to the beach.

As you made to the beach, the large boat parked on the sand and Melvin's face is pressed against the front side. The anchored dropped on the sand as four penguins slide down on the chain of the anchor and land like they are ready to fight.

Y/N: 'Penguins?' You thought and hide behind the palm tree to spy on the flightless birds.

Gloria: "You Aw man where happen to the people?"

Skipper: "We killed them and ate their livers."

This surprises the animals and you on what the penguin just said but he was just kidding.

Skipper: "Gotcha didn't I? Just kidding doll, the people are fine. They're on a slow lifeboat to China. Hey, I know you two. Where's that psychotic lion and our monochromatic friend?"

Melvin: "Marty? He's right- where'd he go? He was right behind us?"

Gloria: "Ugh! He went back for Alex, he's going to get himself killed."

Skipper: "Well boys, our monochromatic friend in danger, looks like we have a job to do. Captain's log embarking into hostile environment. Kowalski, we'll need to win the hearts and the minds of the natives. Rico, we'll need special tactical equipment, we're going to face extreme peril. Private probably won't survive."

Y/n: 'Wow, that penguin is really smart.'

As Gloria and Melvin head back to the jungle to save Marty from Alex, you manage to get out of your hiding spot and climb up to the boat. The penguin saw you climbing but out of no where they quickly tied you up with a rope and made you fall on the floor.

Skipper land on your chest as his feet put pressure on your wound.

Skipper: "Who are you doll face? Talk or I will shove raw fish down to your throat."

Private: "Um Skipper, you're stepping on her bleeding wound."

Skipper: "Ew, that doesn't look good. Rico, heal her!" He commanded him to heal you. Rico gawk out a first aid kit from his mouth, Skipper untied you as Rico start healing your wound. You are amazed on how a penguin can heal wounds, you bit your lip as he put the alcohol medicine on the scratch and sew up the open wound. Later, he patched it up with a new fresh of bandages.

You thank him by petting his head. Rico is accepting the nice feelings of her hand rubbing his head. Private smile and want to be petted so you did. He made a cute noise when your hand rubs his soft and fluffy head.

Y/n smile at the cute penguin until her moment was cut off by their leader Skipper.

Skipper: "You doll face, why are you here and how did you get on a deserted island?"

You try to explain to them without speaking. So to communicate, you use sign language about your origin story. You learned sign language from a group of gorillas, they were very nice and helpful on teaching you how to communicate. The other animals on the island understand your sign language. The penguins saw your hand movement and understand why your story.

Skipper: "Anyway, we need some stuff to rescue our monochromatic friend. Any ideas?"

You look through every crates on the boat and found some useful items and also a flare gun. However, you rather stick with your own weapons to defend yourself but the penguins took the items out of your hands.

Skipper: "Good idea, These will be useful. Go help your friends out, they need you. And don't fail the rescue mission, got it?"

You nodded and ran off to the jungle. You even try to pet Skipper but he smack your hand away with his wing. You guess he doesn't like to be petted.

Skipper: "Good luck doll face."

You ran fast like a ninja through the green jungles, dodging obstacle courses and swinging from vine to vine. You saw them are being chased and surrounded by a pack of hungry Foosa. You jump in in front of them and growl at the wild cats. They growl back and crawl slowly. You showed no mercy by attacking the Foosa while shielding your friends. The penguins appear to join the fight as well. You wrestle the Foosa one by one but more are coming. You hit and kick with every swing and strength you have but more are still coming. One of them pounce on you and scratch you cheek. A drip of blood is flowing from the cut and onto your skin.

Y/n: 'There's too many of them!'

You thought you're going to die, until their fight was interrupted by a mighty roar of a lion. They turn and saw Alex up on the cliff.

Y/n: 'Alex?!'

Y/n eyes widen in relief and shock he came back he's back but realize he might be in his savage form again.