Chapter 2

Y/N spy on the new visitors on the island. She followed them quietly not to make a single sound as she swing through vines, hop on trees and land on the ground like a cat.

She took another peak of the animals as they made it to King Julian's party. Y/N can see some of the lemurs' shadows partying through the large tropical leaves as curtains.

Y/N: 'Huh, King Julian threw a party.' She thought and climb up to another tree again

Y/N spotted the animals again outside the party but...the lion Alex is missing.

Y/N: 'Where is Alex?'

Her thought was interrupted, the Fossas are back again terrorizing the party and capture Mort as their meal. Y/N growl as she reach for her spear behind her back but Alex appeared and stepped in trying to talk through with the predators.

Y/N: 'What is he doing? He's defenseless without anything on him.'

His friends behind him are shocked when there's a huge spider crawling on his back. Alex turn his head causing him to freak out which made the Fossas terrified of the lion's scary roar. They ran away cowardly from the lion as the sign of defeat.

Y/N is impressed of Alex scarring off the Fossas but his friends are trying to whack the spider but ended up whacking him.

Y/N spotted the lemurs including the king hiding inside the bushes after the Fossa incident. One of them spotted her up in the tree, so you made a shush tone to keep quiet while the rest are watching those strange animals still beating the lion, but wonder who they are. But then, a little lemur name Mort was was thrown out of the bushes by King Julian to be used as bait. Thanks to his idea, that poor lemur is probably gonna get killed. The animals turned around facing the little lemur who is scared and trying to hide with his long bushy tail.

Y/N: 'This doesn't look good. Mort, get out of there.' She hopped on another large branch without making any noise.

Alex try to say hello to Mort by being nice. He was pretty too close to the small lemur and his large and sharp fangs were revealing too. It ended up scarring him almost peeing himself. Even, also made Mort cry like a child terrified of clowns. Alex and the other animals are complete shock of his reaction, Alex tried calming Mort down by acting silly, but it gotten worst.

Y/N couldn't watch it because it is making everything worst. The last time she encountered Mort, Y/N gave him a emotionless expression making him scared of her at first, but later you squatted down and pet it to soothe him. Mort is liking the effective of her hands petting his fluffy fur. Sometimes, he would climb up on her arm and sit on her shoulder or head.

Gloria stepped in the scene and soothe Mort down like a moth per caring her baby. Mort stopped crying and his expression turn happy. Y/N sigh in relief as the hippo did her duty.

Every lemurs came out from their hiding spot and cheer happily to meet the guests on the island. You however, didn't want to come and greet them because of your appearance as a human. You believe they might be terrified that you are some kind of animal hunter searching for wild animals in the jungle. And also, a spear that you carry behind your back. So you rather stay hidden.

King Julian make himself as the appearance like a wannabe or a popular kid from High School. His subjects boost him up to meet eye to eye with the guests.

King Julian: "Welcome giant pansies, please feel free to bask in my glow."

Alex: "Definitely a squirrel."

Melvin: "Yep, a squirrel."

King Julian: "We thank you with the enormous gratitude for chasing away the Fossa."

Gloria: "The whosa?"

King Julian: "The Fossa. They were annoying us by trespassing, interrupting our parties, and ripping our limbs off."

When the guests introduce ourselves and where they from, all of the lemurs shouted cheerfully and calling them the "New York Giants".

Meanwhile, Y/N hop off the branch and spy on the guests and the lemurs.