Chapter 8

It's been a week since the boat ran out of gas and no way out of the island, so the penguins devise a plan. There's a crash plane located in the lemurs territory, it was stuck on a large tree with skeletons hanging underneath each branch because the parachutes were tangled and got tangled.

You watch the flightless birds work their mechanical skills on rebuilding the crashed plane, however you stepped in and helped them. Tying the last part of the large scarp of metal with some vines would keep it sturdy.

Y/n: 'That's the last of it.'

Maurice: "Hey Y/N! We're throwing a farewell party! Come join in!"

Y/n smiled and jumped off the finished plane while leaving the penguins continue on repairing the electrical systems. Every lemurs are saying their goodbyes to their goddess on leaving the island. Your friends arrive at the top level, you smile again and gave them a hug.

Alex: "Y/n, you made it!"

Y/n nodded as Maurice pushes a cake for us but then King Julien popped himself out of the dessert. Confetti also appear from Julien's appearance as well.

King Julien: "Hey freaks, you would be very glad to hear that I am coming with you."

Alex: "Oh no, um thank you."

King Julien: "Uh yes thank you. It's my plane until I return with the spoils from the new country. Stevie will be in charge." He said and hold up a orange lizard by the tail.

Y/n: 'Huh?'

Everyone has no reaction of the king's comment.

Maurice: "I don't think they like that idea so much Julien.l

King Julien: "What is that you're saying Stevie? Oh, oh, no. No you didn't say that! How is that even possible? Oh ho ho ho, you naughty little thing. Stevie says *gibberish words*!

That made the lemurs shout in happiness and you were confused on the conversation between him and the orange lizard.

Y/n hop in the plane and sat down in her seat while waiting for the others to come in.

Mort: "King Julien wait for me! I'm all packed and I have the whole alternating plan!" He said while dragging his green suitcase towards him.

King Julien: "Oh no, Mort. He's so annoying. Don't let him on. Stop that thing, he's carrying scissors and hand cream."

The lemurs (who are like security guards) tackles Mort while King Julien pushes the others in the plane. You were remained seated while putting your arms behind the back of your head to relax.

The Penguins flick every switches to turn on the engine and ready to take off.

Private is doing a demonstration on how to use and put on the emergency items like the life vest and a oxygen mask property. You watch that small little penguin and think it's very adorable and how he dress up as a cute flight attendant.

The large slingshot shot up the plane off the large tree, but it fell straight down. However with the propellers and jets working property (thanks to the penguins amazing engineering), the plane flew up and headed off to their destination.

The long plane ride has been hours and everyone in their seats are completely bored and Gloria is taking a nap. But for you, the king has invited you to first class for some fancy meals and in-class movie. You were about to grab your drink until your head turn facing Melvin who is sticking through the curtains. That startled Julien and Maurice.

King Julien: "Sorry, do you mind going back? This is first class. It's nothing personal, it's just we're better than you. Hey Maurice I'm open! Hit me! Hit me!" He said and swing around the chandelier.

Y/N see Private struggling on holding so many stacks of plates, cups, and a bottle of champagne. Poor penguin, you thought it would be a good idea on helping the little bird. You grab the bottle and pull the cork off with your strength, and pour yourself a cup.
You took a sip of it but spit it out from the strong alcoholic taste, you stick your tongue out in disgust so you decided to dump the bubbly liquid in the trash bin next to you.

Suddenly, Skipper's voice appear through the speaker of the airplane.

Skipper: "Attention this is your captain speaking, I got some good news and bad news. The good news is that we'll be landing immediately. The bad news is that...we're crash landing."

The last part was off, but then the plane ran out of fuel causing it to drop down like a bowling ball falling straight. The plane spinner clockwise making everyone feel dizzy. You tried to hold it in the puke from coming out of you mouth.

Skipper: "But thanks again for choosing Air Penguin."

Everyone scream in terror while holding on something tight from the fall, you hang onto the chair with all of grip until the door open sending King Julien and Maurice out of the plane.

Y/N: 'King Julien!'

Y/n shut the door fast and locking it tight with a thin metal bar tightening it around the handle. You sigh in relief but continue to be  terrified from the fall. You quickly place yourself on the chair King Julien was sitting and fasten yourself with a seatbelt.

Y/n: 'The penguins better figure out fast!'

Skipper: "Rico you had your fun, pull up."

Rico pull the wheel up making the plane to move straight forward, the wheels appear underneath the plane ready to land.

Skipper: "Gear down. Gently now, you just want to kiss the ground, just a little peck, you smooch like you're kissing your sister."

As the wooden wheels touch the ground, it broke off from the large impact causing the plane to slide on the grounding leaving a huge line of scar. The parts from the plane are coming off including the backside was tore off. You still hang on for you life and wait till it finally stops.

Thomas: "I believe that's checkmate."

Y/n watch the two monkeys playing chess during this crash landing. You are completely stunned on what was going on.

Y/n: 'How are they still calm?!'

The plane flew off the cliff and falling straight down to another ground.

Skipper: "Commence emergency landing procedures, flaps up! Deploy!"

Kowalski and Rico pull the strings above their seats releasing huge parachutes for incoming landing. As the damaged plane finally landed safely, you sigh in relief and almost fainted from the crazy moment. You unbuckle yourself from the seat, stood up, and quickly puke on the ground, outside of the plane. Your heart beat so fast from the crash landing, meanwhile Private pat and rub your back from the sickness.

Y/n: 'Thank god we're safe.'