Chapter 19

You and your friends are now happily escaped from that deranged European woman from animal control. You just sat on a crate while your friends sing about going home to New York. The travel through a monkey-powered blimp will take them back home.

Skipper: Kwolsky, status report." he said, annoyed by the group singing in the background.

Kwolsky: "So the good news is this song is almost over."

Skipper: "Well that's music to my ears. And the bad news?"

Kwolsky: "The gear assembly is badly damaged sir."

The gear burst out of the shift as it bounces in a different direction on the plane. You quickly duck your head down from the incoming gear flying towards you. However, it bounced back from the propellers above you hitting Alex and knocking him out unconscious.

Kwolsky: "It's the only matter of time before-"

The plane paused as it dropped down in the air causing you and everyone to scream. This reminds you of the time you and your friends crash-landed in Africa.

Y/n: 'NOT THIS AGAIN!' You shouted while holding on tight to the handlebar.

After the event, the plane finally crashed into an unknown area with most of the parts missing. You slowly getting up and catch your breath in and out from the fall. You clench your chest with your right arm almost feeling like you were about to have a heart attack.

Melman: "Why can't we just ever make a normal landing?" He said, dangling on top of the tail of the plane.

Alex: "Oh man." He just finally woke up from being hit on the head.

Gloria: "Hold on Melman, okay? I'll get you down sweetie." She said helping her friend down.

Y/n found Mort tumbling a bit with his whole body stuck in a pipe while King Julien is singing and woozy at the same standing on top of the telephone pole as it sparking on the wires. Thank goodness he moved away from getting shocked. You quickly pull Mort out of the pipe trying not to hurt him that much and finally freeing him.

Alex: "Skipper what about the plane?"

Skipper: "The chimps will work through the night. No brakes, no safety restrictions."

However, that changed when all of the chimpanzees quit and started to run away from the crash plane leaving us behind.

Y/n: "What the?" You said watching them leave in a scurry.

Skipper: "Hey where are you going? Get back here we have a contract."

Y/n: "I think they quit Skipper." You said, dumbfounded.

Thomas: "I believe the human girl is right. I'm afraid labor laws are slightly more lenient in France. You see they only have to work two weeks a year."

Skipper: "Well someone else has the Canadian work ethic."

Melman: "But you penguins you can still fix it, right? Right?"

Alex: "Yeah yeah. Your little crackerjack can-do team."

Skipper: "You want me to give it to you straight?" He questioned

Alex: "Yes. Yes. No. Bend it a little?"

Skipper: "Well the plane is totaled. Kaput! Blammo! Busted! Never to fly again."

Y/n: "Oh that's just great. We're stuck in an unfamiliar place in Europe with a completely wrecked plane with no chimpanzees who immediately ditched us without saying anything." You groan in frustration as you kick a metal pipe Mort was stuck in before.