Chapter 18

-------------

-------------

*3rd POV*

-------------

-------------

Escaping the scene was a piece of cake for you and your animal friends. While Rico and Private are still in control of the vehicle, you on the other hand is still trying not to get any motion sickness. 

Skipper: "Kowalsky, signal the chimps to meet us at the rendezvous point with the super plane. Hotel ambassadors let's move it." He said, honking the toy wheel attached to his booster seat. 

Y/n and the animals cheer happily of Skipper's plan.

Melman has his head still sticking out of the window, he cheered too but got hit from behind by a sign; he shook his head to clear his vision, but the giraffe saw five humans in some sort of police uniforms following them in scooters forming into a V-position.  

Dubois: "Voila, giraffe at 12 o'clock."

Melmen: "Guys we got a tail." He said moving his neck to the front window of the vehicle.

King Julian: "Paparazzies!"

Skipper: "Pedal to the metal Private." He commanded and Private push the gas pedal more increasing the speed. 

Y/n tried to stop King Julian from opening the doors, but it was too late as he waves at the paparazzies chasing after us. 

King Julian: "Don't take any photos please. Hi! Here I am! Don't take-" He was cut off when Dubois pulled out her tranquilizer gun and shot him in the butt knocking him out. Ouch, that got to hurt but also a big 'woah!' for Y/n.  She put away her weapons while the other officers behind her pulled out their tranquilizer guns and aiming at the animals. 

Mort: "No more pictures!" He said, him and Maurice quickly shut the doors on time when the tranquilizer darts shot the doors. 

Y/n however remove the dart from Julian's butt and toss it out of the window, he is still woozy from the effect.  You hang onto something as the vehicle turn to the left, but animal control is still on their tail. 

Skipper: "ETA to rendezvous point."

Kowalsky: "2 minutes, 37 seconds sir!"

Skipper: "Man your battle station!" He said, Rico and Private left their station leaving the vehicle unattended with no driver.

Alex: "Hey! Wait! nobody's in the wheel! Get back there! There's no driver!" He shouted; the vehicle then moves to the wrong lane and crash into some cars causing the passengers in the back to panic. 

Skipper: "Don't just sit there fancy pants, grab the wheel."

Alex: "Are you kidding? I don't drive I'm a New Yorker!"

Skipper: "What about you doll-face? Take the wheel."

Y/n: "Are you crazy?! No! I don't know how to drive a car!"

Marty: "Move over miss Daisy!" He said, moving himself to the driver side and take control of the wheel. This can't be good. 

Alex: "What are you doing? Zebras can't drive! Only penguins and people can drive!"

Y/n: 'But not me!'

Marty: "What do all of these buttons do?" He said, pressing random buttons and the one he pressed turn on the radio as it plays music in the vehicle. 

-------------

--------------

*Y/n's POV*