Welcome to Korea

Author's Pov

While the boy was sleeping peacefully, slowly his slumber has been interrupted by the flight attendant.

"Excuse me, Sir, sorry to disturb your sleep but we've arrived in South Korea", feeling a bit drowsy due to just woken up slowly settled down. He stretched his body and collect his belongings.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hmm Sienna said that someone will be fetching me from the airport, I wonder who.....", still looking around trying to find anything that could locate him to someone.

"Yo Y/n! Long time no see", feeling surprised he ran to the person and give a hug.

"Oh, Manager Hyung what are you doing here? Are you not taking care of the Hyungs?" asking the manager.

"Let's talked while we are walking to the car park ok", Y/n just follow the manager.

"The boys had no schedule today and also Bang Pd ask me to fetch you from the airport", the manager reply to the boy's question.

"Huh? Bang Pd did? Wow~ anyways did the boys know that I'll be in South Korea?", hearing the question from Y/n, he shook his head that the boys don't know of his arrival here.

While in the van, Y/n can't help but look in awe at the view in South Korea. He took a picture of the view. The manager just takes a quick glance beside him seeing the young teenager admire the view and smile.

"We'll be meeting Bang Pd first, then after that, we will send you to your own apartment", Y/n eyes went wide open and straight away rejected it.

"Oh Manager Hyung is alright I don't want to bring any burden, I can take care of myself don't worry",

"Ya what kind of nonsense are you saying, you are young, we have to take care of you ok?" The manager argues back.

"Ne" the boy clasped his lips tightly, keeping quiet and not trying to argue with the manager any further.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"All right here is your contract, you may read the details and if there is anything you want to clarify with me please do so", Bang Pd said

"Erm am I allowed to choreograph for other groups from different entertainment?", he looks at the man with a curious look.

"Hahahahha, of course, you may", the man smiled warmly at the boy.

With that being said Y/n smiles widely and continues to read the rest of the details before he signs his contract.

"Annnnnd done", he passes up the contract to Bang Pd.

"Pd nim one question about school-" got cut off by Bang Pd.

"You don't have to worry about that, we got it covered for you" Bang Pd smiled at the young boy.

Y/n could only thank Bang Pd with a bow while saying his thanks for his kind gratitude.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Manager Hyung, could you help in finding a place for me to stay?" Y/n asked the Manager.

"About that.......we also covered for your shelter", immediately the boy gasped hearing what the manager had said.

"No no no no no is alright, you don't have to, is ok" the boy reject the offer.

"It has already been paid and also it's Bang Pd who bought the apartment for you", the boy could only huff out and sit while slouching his back. Seeing the boy in defeat, the Manager laugh while shaking his head.

Not knowing that they had already arrived at the apartment, the manager informed the boy.

"Y/n we're here, this is where you'll be staying", the Manager guides the boy to his apartment.