Let's get to work!

"Hello I am Y/N please to meet you", you bow in front of your co-workers.

"Hi you can call me Hyejin!", she gave you the V sign

"Yo wassup Jiho in the house", with the cap posing

"If you need help, Hana will be around to assist", she gave you an eye smile.

"The name Yerim, you lift weights?", she flexed as she look intimidating at the same time.

"We meet again and I'm the manager of the cafe, Minjung", she came forward and gave you, your name tag.

"I'll start with sweeping the area?", you ask minjung before proceeding to do your task for the cafe.

"Hahahaha hey not so fast, is just the first day of your work, and no need to rush. What about learning how to make drinks or pastries first? after that, you can learn about the cashier area", you agreed with the boss and you start to get to work.

You go towards Jiho as she is in charge of the pastries. "Do you know how to make any pastries?", you nodded your head.

"Alright, could you help me make some croissants while I get more of the ingredients to make the dough", you gave a thumbs up and start washing your hands.

You were busy making the croissants as you did not realize that you were about to finish making the croissants. Jiho just brings in the ingredients for the other pastries and also for the croissants.

"Wow that went fast and it looks really neat, nice work Y/n", she acknowledge your skills.

You were busy focusing on working till you did not realize your shift has ended. You went to change your outfit and get ready to head back home.

"Hey, Y/n you can take some of the drink if you are thirsty ok?", Minjung said as you take a bottle of mineral water.

Making your way as you encountered a cat cafe. "Since there's nothing for me today, so why not yea", you went in hearing cats meowing.