Answer

"Aite I'm done with school, bye Sohee", you pack up your stuff before yeeted off to KQ entertainment to rehearse with the boys.

"Wait Y/n-", with your pace you were gone quick. 'Damn he's fast, maybe tomorrow I guess' she shrugged it off while she saw the four girls come in. 

"You wanna hang out in our usual cafe?", Jiheon invite while the rest of the girls waited for her response. Sohee nodded quickly and follow the girls to the cafe. 

"Oh, yea by the way I saw Y/n running off to somewhere do you where he go?" Yuna asks Sohee if she knows where you went to. She could only shake her head as she's also don't know where you went to. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yo guys!", you put out the peace sign. 

"Aye waddup your late, boys get him", the woosan duo is up to something.

"What? What do you mean, I have school come on man", you defend yourself. 

The cheeky duo decides to make you stretch but forgot that you are flexible you just let them do their 'worst'. While they stretch your body, you can hear body crack sound from the stretching. 

"Wooo that hits the spot there thanks", seems the plan doesn't work they back out and you could only laugh. 

"Ah dang it, I forgot that he is flexible", you just stick your tongue out as a reply.

"Have all of you stretch before I come in?", some were avoiding having eye contact with you as they hate your stretching method but nonetheless it's very efficient for the body. 

"Alright let's stretch and payback time hehehehe" you put out evil laughter on the duo while they whine. 

Since the song gonna be a bit soulful and your choreo is focusing on using your arm and your legs but mainly on your tighs area as they would be bending a lot. After stretching let them take a sip of water, you recap for a while before going through the choreo again with them. 

"Alright, ya'll manage to catch all the choreo?" you check on them. 

"Could you go through slowly on some parts as we are unsure of the steps", Yeosang ask. 

You nodded and go through slowly with them the steps. They break down the steps slowly by slowly till they manage to get and it went quick as your demonstration helps them understand the steps right. As they have memorized the full choreo, now they try to do the full song.

Everyone starts to go in their position and waited for the song to be played.

geonbaehaja like a thunder
ne modeun geol chaewo
neomchyeoheureul deusi

modu janeul meori wiro
sesang eodieseodeun boil su issge

I got the answer
soneul pyeo siseoneun wiro say oh
janeul deureo maju bomyeo say oh
kkeuteun meon sijagimeul urin baeteonae
gieokhae balkkeutbuteo hamkke
say my name

Burn burn
taollayaji deo
gyesokhae bureul jipyeo
maeiri finale show

naeiri machi
end of the world
yeolgireul jugiji ma
Oxygen Fire
neowa namyeon pureunbit ttiunikkan