First-class of the day

"Oh look is the new kid come here, introduce yourself please", you can't tell if Jason is being sarcastic or nice but you just go with it. 

"Hey everyone I'm L/n, hope we could continue dancing together", nice and simple for your introduction. 

"Ok you may sit, now for today's lesson we're gonna do a dancer cover which is 'HALA HALA' by Ateez aite but before that let's warm-up", all the crew including you warm-up. 

Jason and the group showcase the piece that they cover from Ateez which was your choreography that you took part in with their company choreographer. You watch with full attention while Kevin who was beside you dances along with the performer knowing that he knows the full choreo, it excites him. 

After the showcase, every one of you learns the steps carefully. Jason only teaches the first verse to the crew, some people manage to get the steps right while some did not but nonetheless it felt weird knowing that you needed to pretend to learn it while you've already known it. 

"Aite since we are done with the piece what about we do a showcase of each group dance the song?", said Jason. 

'Oooof showcase to them? not gonna lie man I'm feeling sleepy right now jeez', your body is slowly about to shut down, you quickly took a sip of energy drink that you bought before the class to keep you awake for a while. 

"Aite last but not least Kevin's group", you were inside Kevin's team and right now you feel nervous but you've noticed the person beside you were nervous which is Kevin. 

"Aye man you got this!", you cheered him up even though you were also nervous too. You hype him up before performing. You were not using full energy just 30% of it as your body feels too tired from it, you just make the movement clearer and cleaner. The way you see Kevin's dance was totally different the day he showcases his dance cover to you. It feels like he is keeping it himself as you could see his movement is uncertain and also small. You put it aside for now and decide to ask him later to find out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey man, you aite? what happen just now during the showcase", you ask him while walking to a cafe to get some drinks. 

"Hmm what do you mean?", pretending like it does not happen. 

"Yo come on man I know just was not your full potential, the way you dance just now was different than the previous dance cover you have shown me the other day", both of you took a seat inside the cafe while having a good talk. 

"I'll explain when we get drinks", both of deciding to order the drinks. 

"Aite we got our drink now explain", you drink your earl grey milk tea waiting for his explanation.

"Well, you know Jason?", you nodded.

"I got a huge bad history with him, I use to look up to him when I first join this school, he was very good and he is popular among the school but it turns around when I found out more about him that he will give harsh remarks and also look down on you if you can't dance very well", he played with his drinks while explaining his past as you listened quietly.