Dang

"So....Y/n care to explain about this?", you look down clasping your lips not looking towards Bang Pd's face. Slowly you gather your courage to speak up.

"Erm, well let's just say the situation escalate quickly than I thought it would be", Bang Pd could only rub his temple and think of a solution.

"Well the only solution we have to reveal that you are part of Bighit and you are a choreographer", part of you would like to reveal yourself that you are part of Bighit but the other half is not ready yet due to a certain reason.

You tried to think of a way and try to suggest a different way to reveal yourself.
"You can reveal me but differently", Bang Pd's right eyebrow went up.
"You can just say I am the new choreographer who is part of BigHit but my face and info will still be hidden, is that ok Bang Pd" you pleaded with your hands clasp together.

Actually, the BigHit ent wanted to announce you for being part of the family but you decided that it's not yet to be shown. Hearing your suggestion, Bang Pd think rationally. Sooner or later he decided to agree with it and he will inform the BigHit team to solve it.

You thank and apologize to him for the trouble you've caused.

"It already happens and can't be undone", he forgave you and you take a leave.

On the hallway to the lift, you saw Jhope. Your heart rate increase as your nervous system starts to trigger. Both of you enter together with just both of you alone. 

"H-hello J-JHopenim", you stutter making you look awkward in front of the idol you admire. You mentally facepalm yourself cringing to the previous embarrassing act.

Jhope could only laugh at your cuteness and smile.

"Hahahaha, you can call me Hobi hyung instead, there's no need for the formality", hearing this eases your nervousness a little

"Hahahaha, you can call me Hobi hyung instead, there's no need for the formality", hearing this eases your nervousness a little. You nodded with a small smile.

"Oh yeah! Would you care to choreograph for the song that I will be releasing in a few weeks" it took you time to process what he was saying till you slowly realize he just requests you to choreograph for his song.

"Aeng really? Sure Hobi hyung I'm down for it!", you smile at him. Once again he laughs at your innocent.

"Aite then you don't mind giving me your number so I could contact you for furthermore update?" you didn't even hesitate to give him your handphone number. 

"Oh! By the way, how should I address you?", you just asked him to address you in whatever he like as long as he is comfortable with it. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.