7 on stage

"Aite it's showtime baby!" Sienna shouted. Everyone's adrenaline rushed through their body as each of them come up on stage, standing by for the opening stage. 

"You got this guys! LESGOOOOOOOOO", you could only watch and support them from backstage. 

You watch them through the backstage screen as you watch them perform with passion in them

You watch them through the backstage screen as you watch them perform with passion in them. As you were watching you receive a picture and a video of your sister smiling brightly, the same goes for your other siblings as they enjoy the concert. 

You continue to watch the show as you spotted a stage error which is near to Rm and Hobi where the stage floor was not secured properly. Luckily Hobi was aware of the stage error and inform Rm about being careful. You also inform the stage crew about the stage error.

"Alright thanks, Y/n will look into it after", the staff gave you a thankful smile as you get back to the backstage screen to continue to observe for any stage error that occurs. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hyung your reaction was quick just now about the stage error near Joon hyung", you praise Hobi for his actions.

"Yea Hoba gotta thank you for that man otherwise", the leader thanked his member. 

Currently, they are in the backstage touching up their makeup for their solo stage. Everyone felt nervous yet excited to showcase the performance. You gave moral support to each of the members. 

Each of their solo performance you have seen was magical, you've witnessed each of their charms in their own performances. The passion that they have put in was unbelievable which makes you the reason why you had stan them in the first place.

.

.

.

.

When the members came back for a short break after the medley, you saw that Jk had a clouded vision and a loss of balance. Without thinking, you rush towards him and supported him while asking for help. 

"Sejin Hyung! it's Jk, he isn't feeling good right now", you called for Sejin as Sejin called for the medic crew. 

"Hang on hyung I gotcha", you fan him with the electric fan while waiting.

.

.

.

.

The concert soon came to an end with BTS giving their ending speech about how they are truly thankful for the army's support. You remember you need to make a surprise appearance for Clara's Birthday as you get ready to go out and prepare but soon you stopped as you see Jimin limping while Sejin hyung assist. Instead of going for the party, your instincts was to help him too.

'I think it can be done soon' , you checked your phone as the time is ticking.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Alright Jimin you're lucky it's a small strain on the ankle, you just have to be careful and no heavy activity", the doctor dismissed as the three of you walk towards the van to make your way to the hotel. 

'Oh shit, Clara's ', you thought. You quickly informed that you have an event to attend. Not wasting time, you ran as fast as you could. You're on your phone with you receiving 10 missed calls from your cousin and messages. 

"Shit, hope I can make it in time", you try your best to run fast.

You remember the shortcut route to the restaurant. You freerun and even parkour over some fence to make it in time. 

By the time you've reached, you don't see them anywhere. 

You received a message from Danny

Danny 

Danny: what time you're coming over?

Danny: I have not informed anything about you coming over

Danny: Where you at man?

Danny: They're bored right now man

Danny: Yo I've already sent them home 

"Just.......wow", you could only sigh. The way you wanted it to happen did not go as expected. As for now you just hoped that they're still awake. You go for another run to the house.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You climbed above the tree as you know Clara's room window is near the tree. You checked the room light was not switched on; but you could see her sleeping peacefully. Before you were about to wake her up, you've realized that you screwed up the party, if you were to do, it will bring no good to the situation. 

You left a note for her near the window hoping she would read it and also took one last look before going off. 

'Happy Birthday Sis and sorry for the party' you left the place

Timeskip

You stare blankly at the ceiling, you still could not forget that plan backfired. You were blaming and asking yourself what if you could able to make it in time for the party. Meeting your siblings for a good family reunion. 

"Man Y/n you got one job to do and is to not messed up the surprise party and look what you have done", you covered your face with a pillow whiled frustratingly mumbled. 

"I guess sucks to have a useless brother like me", you shooked your head as you dranked a cup of water to cool yourself. 

.

.

.

.

.

A boy going to a hospital with an uneasy face came into a room where he could visit a certain patient. The amount of anxiety he look at the condition of the patient made him regret his choices. 

"Don't you think we should tell him? He needs to know", he asks feeling uncertain.

"Don't ever bring him into this matter, he doesn't need to know. I can handle it. Besides that, how are they?", the boy gave a smile. 

"It went well", the patient felt relieved hearing it. 

.

.

.

.

.

Jason's Pov

"Well right now the competition is coming up, everybody will be evaluated for qualification to represent our school and by all means, to those dancers who dance like trash. Don't even bother trying the evaluation, I don't wanna see a bunch of dumbasses dancing for our school", he insulted everybody right through their face.

"Even if you tried for the evaluation, I think I would recommend you to quit dancing right away", facing directly to Kevin's way as he provoked the guy. 

Kevin could only sit calmly while suppressing his anger quietly, hoping for the meeting to end as soon as possible.