Chapter 38 | Leila

Rated R

The next day I woke up feeling like I was on fire cradled between three giant beasts.  I moaned as it seemed like my bones had turned to flames that licked their way through my body.

The only parts of me that were simply warmer than usual were those that were in contact with my mates.  My mates!  My eyes flashed open at that.  

I was in heat.

"Remus," I rasped.  "Romulus, Coinin," I cried as I shook whoever was closest to me.

I saw a blurry face peer down at me before I heard Coinin yell at his brothers, telling them to wake up.  "She's in heat!"

I felt a massive paw at my forehead.  "She's burning up, we have to do this fast."

"Hold on love."

I felt myself lifted over someone as I was flipped over.

My head spun as my skin felt like it was bubbling and peeling.  I began to cry from the pain.

"Shh, it will all be over soon."

I felt him thrust into my dripping core, kissing me deeply as he did.  My vision slowly began to clear as he began to pump in and out of me.  It felt like my front and insides had been dowsed with cool water on a hot summer day.

It was Coinin.  I clutched him as i lay on top of him, panting.

Someone's arms snaked around me to fondle my breasts while Coinin continued to pound into me.

I began to clench around him rhythmically before he quickly emptied himself deep inside of me.

I sighed in relief before the fire once more began to claw it's way through me.  "Coinin," I moaned through gritted teeth.

He didn't answer.  He just sat up and scooched towards the end of the massive bed before once more laying down.

I felt someone tying first one leg, then the other to the bedposts so that I was doing a split with him still inside of me.  My legs had each been tied to Coinin's.

I felt the same blue liquid as the day before dripping down from my back entrance before someone began to slowly ease themselves in.

They began to pump in and out of me slowly.

Coinin would pull out while my other mate would push forward.  "It'll be OK," Remus murmured.

I clutched onto Coinin's shoulders, tears pouring down my face as I buried my face in his shoulder.

They picked up their pace as I began to spasm around both of them once more.  "So...close," I panted.

"That's it baby."

I felt Remus reach around me as he began to rub my clit.  Coinin's chest hair rubbed against my nipples as they picked up speed.

Remus rubbed at my clit faster as they both began to slam into me faster and faster.  They would almost pull out completely before slamming back into the hilt.

I clutched onto Coinin's shoulders, a moaning, writhing mass.

My breath hitched and I froze as I began to spasm around them.  Remus rubbed the bundle of nerves between my legs faster than ever as they began to thrust into me more erratically.

With one final thrust, they each buried themselves in me to the hilt as I spasmed around them.  We all came at once, cum filling me before it slowly dripped down our thighs.

I lay there, squished between them, a panting sweaty mess.

"Is it over yet," I whispered.

"Almost," Romulus said as I felt him tie each of Remus' legs to mine and Coinin's.

There were still inside of me, gathering their breath.

The next thing I knew, Romulus was slowly entering my pussy.

"Get her arms," Romulus groaned.

Somehow, rope appeared seemingly from nowhere and Remus soon had my hands tied above my head.

"Better," Romulus grunted as he continued to enter me.  Remus and Coinin held perfectly still as he continued to enter.

I noticed that they seemed to have shrunk slightly while Romulus had grown longer and slimmer.

After a few minutes, all three were deep inside of me as Romulus lay against Remus' back, panting.

"Tight," he groaned.  "So tight."

He slowly began to pull out, pushing down on Remus as he did so.  Remus and Coinin jerked their hips towards me as Romulus continued to pull out until he was nearly out of me.

Then he slowly pushed back in as the other two pulled back slightly.  He pulled out once more before thrusting slightly deeper and faster.

This continued for a while as the all continued to pick up their pace.

I felt Romulus reach around Remus as he began to play with my nipples.  Soon he was gripping them, nipples between his fingers, as he picked up his pace.  Coinin abruptly thrust his tongue into my mouth, darting in and out in time with Remus and himself.

Remus reached down between my legs and returned to furiously massaging my clit.  Soon, we had a rhythm going.

Coinin would thrust upward while Remus and Romulus would pull out, thrusting his tongue in as he did so.  Then he would pull out until just the tip rested at my entrance as Remus and Romulus slammed in together.

After seemingly hours of this, I began to feel myself racing towards that cliff once more even as my mates continued to pump into me faster and faster.

I felt myself gripping their dicks as they slowed down, using deeper strokes to draw out my climax.

I let out a silent cry, mouth forming a "O" as I found my release, the three soon following.

Rather than stopping, they simply paused momentarily as their cream once more filled me.  Then they started to slam into me harder and faster than ever.

I was moaning non-stop as I felt my nails dig into Coinin's shoulders.  Soon I was orgasming again, then a third time.

Suddenly, I felt teeth digging into  either side of my neck and right breast.  My eyes widened, as I raced towards my release yet again.

I felt Coinin, Remus and Romulus bury themselves deep inside of me as they all grew wider and longer before they too released themselves.

We stayed like that for half an hour as we all continued to cum, their teeth still gripping my flesh.  They finally began to shrink once more.

We collapsed in a tangle of arms and legs as cum and sweat clung to us, the air heavy with the smell of cum and musk.

I was soon enveloped by darkness.

VOTE | COMMENT | LIKE | ADD | SHARE | FOLLOW

STAY SAFE | HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY