Chapter 29 | Remus

"What would I have to do," she whispered as she once more avoided eye contact.

"The same thing we were doing to you."

"Playing with my nipples," she asked in confusion, her head tilted to the side.

"We were doing other stuff too," Romulus mumbled.

"No Leila; this," Coinin said as he gently grabbed her hand and guided it towards himself.

Her eyes widened once more as she eyed his manhood warily.  "What do I do with it," she asked tentatively.

"Just see what feels right, I'm sure that it will come to you naturally," he said as he laid back, relaxing against the pillows, bringing her with him as he did.

"C-can you guys keep doing what you were before?"

"Of course," he practically purred as his mouth made it's way towards hers.

You heard the lady, he thought smugly.

He turned her slightly before he began to play with her nipples once more as they continued to kiss.  He sucked her lower lip into his before licking it.

I looked at my other brother before we hungrily returned our gazes back to Leila.  I made my way over and began to enter her once more, slowly pumping into her as I avidly watched for her reaction.

She let out a deep, raspy moan as she began to once more meet my thrusts while I slowly picked up my speed.

Romulus gently pushed Coinin's hands away before he attacked her breasts himself.  He started to suckle once more as he guided her free hand down towards him.

She absentmindedly wrapped her fingers around him and slowly began to play with their tips before making her way down towards the base.  Romulus groaned at her ministrations while Coinin let out a low rumble.

She immediately pulled away.  "Did I do something wrong," she asked as she looked at them innocently.

A shriek resounded just as I went to open my mouth.

"Leto," Leila gasped.  "Leto, I'm coming," she yelled as she dove for her clothes on the floor, hastily redressing before she ran for the door.  "I'll be back!"

I looked down at my neglected member sadly and let out a long sigh before exchanging a look with my brothers.  "We'd better go after her and check on Ernouf."

Coinin was already dressed and making his way out of the room while Romulus was openly sulking.  "We'll continue this later," I consoled, hand on his shoulder.

He grunted in response before slowly making his way towards his clothes as I continued to dress.  "We'd better," he muttered as he followed Coinin downstairs.

Sighing, I tucked my shirt into my pants before following my brothers.  I was going to kill Ernouf - if my brothers didn't get him first.

I slouched as I made my way back down the hallway before sauntering down the stairs.  "Bella?"

There wasn't an answer, I was greeted by silence as I slowly walked down the hall and through the kitchen.

"Guys?  Coinin?  Remus?"

There was a shriek and a muffled cry as I exited the kitchen and made my way towards the living room which gave me pause.  "Anyone?  Leila," I cried, worried now.  That shout had sounded like my brothers though I was struggling to place the girl's voice.

"I-in here!  We're in here," came Leila's strangled voice.

My eyes widened as I took in everything that lay before me in the living room as I entered.  Everyone's eyes snapped to me then.  Everyone was frozen in that moment, or at least seemed to be.

Romulus had his arms wrapped around Ernouf's neck as he sat on his stomach while Leila and her friend were cowering on a couch.  Leila had her face pressed against Coinin's chest as she clutched at his shirt.

Coinin had one arm wrapped around her while the other was frozen in the middle of rubbing her back.  On the opposite end of the couch, Leto looked on wide eyed in horror through her fingers, hands splayed over her face.

"What's going on in here," I roared.

VOTE | COMMENT | LIKE | ADD | SHARE | FOLLOW

STAY SAFE | HAVE A GREAT DAY