Chapter 8 | Leila

The whole movie, my mate kept bothering me. Or rather, he kept me hot and bothered.

I had really been looking forward to spending time with my best friend, not a guy, mate or not.

I had tried to pay attention, but my wolf was on edge thanks to him, distracted. Elisheva, my wolf, wouldn't shut up. What was wrong with her? Usually she had more sense than to constantly be yipping in my head like some hormonal teenager - that was supposed to be my thing.

Elisheva, I thought. You need to calm yourself! Weren't you excited to be spending time with Zira? Control yourself.

I'm trying, Elisheva whined. He smells delicious though! Can't we just sniff him, she moaned.

Ew, Elisheva! Don't be such a creep, I told her as I crinkled my nose.

I'm not being a creep, she responded indignantly. It's a wolf thing - you wouldn't get it.

Elisheva...you do realize we share the same body, right?

And?

This wolf...

Before I could respond, Romulus was back at it again, pawing at me.

Every time I was able to get back into the movie, he would childishly tug one of my curls or poke or prod at me. That's certainly what it felt like after half an hour. How had Leto not noticed anything? She was happily watching the movie while she slurped away at her drink between munching on the popcorn. Ugh!

When I would attempt to squirm away from his wandering paws, I heard a low chuckle that was distinctly Romulus'. There was nothing funny about this!

I had finally had enough and decided to head to the bathroom; he wouldn't dare follow me in there. I entered to do my business , then washed my hands. Just as I was about to leave the restroom, I watched in horror as he entered, my stalker of a mate.

That is, I watched him before he practically slammed me against the tiles of the bathroom walls. Gross, what kind of barbarian was the Goddess forcing upon me? Had his parents brought him up with no manners at all?

He began to kiss me feverishly, as if he had been holding his breath and my lungs contained the universe's air supply. After kissing for a few minutes, I had to come up for air. Maybe he was trying to suck my supply of oxygen out. It certainly felt that way, I thought in a daze.

Shane had been a great kisser, but, wow! I desperately clutched at his shirt to keep myself upright as I began to enjoy myself.

I was panting harshly, leaning against him for support now. He immediately began to kiss his way from my lips down to my jaw. He trailed a path of wet, open-mouthed kisses back up to my ear, stopping to nuzzle me between my neck and ear.

He moved on to my earlobe next, sucking, licking and nibbling at it. Without realizing it, I let out a breathy moan, then flushed at the sound I'd made. He chuckled at that, before he trailed his way down my neck.

Elisheva was happily squirming around in my mind the whole time. It was hard to separate my thoughts from hers as she kept trying to come out.

Elisheva, I hissed. Please!

Fine, she sulked. You owe me though.

Thank you.

I was brought back to reality when Romulus used his knee to gently nudged my legs apart, before silently urging me to wrap mine around his waist. He did something with his knee that caused a pressure to start building low in my stomach.

I squirmed against him, attempting to separate myself from him so I could think with my mind more clearly - just my mind.

"Please Leila," he rasped. "I need you! Don't you feel the same way?" He almost sounded sad I thought as Elisheva whined in the back of my mind.

He started to grind his knee against my core before I had a chance to respond. "R-Romulus," I moaned.

"You like that," he panted.

I gave up. It was either I give in or Elisheva would take over and do it for me.

As he continued to kiss his way down, he started to grind against me, slowly at first, then picking up speed. I paused at that. He wouldn't go any further, would he..?

"Romulus..?"

"Shh. It's OK, you'll like it," he attempted to reassure me as he separated my legs with his knee.

He began to grind against me as I clung to his shoulders, hiding my face in his shoulder. I found myself grinding back before I realized it.

I looked up to meet his obsidian black gaze. When had his wolf surfaced? "Romulus..?"

"No baby. I'm Vladimir," his wolf rumbled as I fought against my own wolf.

He continued to thrust himself against me, insistently. I knew enough about male and female wolves to know that he was dangerously aroused; his pupils were dilated except for a slim, chocolate brown ring.

There was also a massive bulge threatening to impale me through his jeans, always a giveaway. I'm impressed it hadn't torn through and - oh!

"Do that again," I said hoarsely, nails digging into his shoulders.

He grinned at that. Well, I got the impression that it was as close to a grin as he ever got. "With pleasure," he fairly purred, making sure to emphasize the word pleasure with another thrust of his hips.

He began to thrust more forcefully into the same exact spot, carefully watching me as he did so. "Oh," I breathed.

"Oh indeed," he managed to chuckle breathily, though I noticed it had come out rather strained.

We stopped talking and thinking after that. We just kept grinding against each other in that one delicious spot as I felt a pressure slowly building in my abdomen. He began to pepper kisses up and down my neck, then suddenly groaned, picked me up, and completely took over.

Romulus wrapped my legs around his waist at a slightly different angle, turned me so my back was once more against the wall, then shifted my limbs to his liking for a few moments while I squirmed around in his arms.

Once happy with how we were situated, he began thrusting into me like his life depended on it, as he returned to sucking all the oxygen from me, grunting every so often. Overwhelmed, I wrapped my arms around his neck and did my best to meet him halfway, mind hazy.

He kept pulling me closer to him my until he suddenly went rigid, letting out an unearthly, raspy howl. His head tipped back, eyes squeezed shut, just as his arms did around my waist as he shuddered, clutching me desperately. I was mortified when felt something wet near my panties as he slowly slackened his hold until I realized what it was.

"What was that," I managed to gasp. "Is it over already," I asked, disappointed, as I looked back up at his now obsidian eyes.

Distracted, I didn't realize what was happening until it was too late. All I heard was the scream.

My scream.

VOTE | COMMENT | LIKE | ADD | SHARE | FOLLOW

STAY SAFE | HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY