• 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Quick question: Survival mode or Creative mode? I'm tryna see something 🤔

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

     With a towel still wrapped around my body, I slightly opened the door just enough to see who was on the other side.

     "Tommy..?" I was surprised to see his face yet once again. "What are you doing here?"

     After asking my question, he simply looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

     "What?" I scanned his entire presence. He was wearing loose jogging pants as his pajamas and a slightly oversized shirt. Water was dripping down my shoulders from my wet hair and I needed to go back to the bathroom to change.

     "I'm sleepy..." He replied to me with half-closed eyes whilst rubbing one with his hand. "I want to sleep with you again."

     "You have your own room, Thomas." I teased, rolling my eyes. I'd do everything he wants in a heartbeat-- That's how dedicated I am to him.

     "All my pillows are in your room so.." His voice trailed off. "Just let me in, [y/n]." He furrowed his eyebrows and opened the door. I was taken aback by the sudden slight force that made my door open wider.

     He must've seen me for a few seconds since he looked away blushing and smiling to himself. "Hey!" My face went in a deeper shade of red and I ran towards the bathroom to change.

     As I was running away from him, I heard Tommy chuckle.

     I looked myself in the mirror for a few minutes, questioning as to what he sees in me for him to be attracted to me but before I could further gather all my conclusions, I felt a sneeze coming, followed by a runny nose.

     Oh no.

     "Uh, hey..." I closed the bathroom door behind me. I saw Tommy watching television in my bed.

     "Yeah?" He replied looking at the remote, preparing to switch channels.

     "Would you mind if I ask you to sleep in your room tonight?" I slowly walked towards him. His eyes looked a little hurt and I could tell that he was frowning. "Um, I feel kind of.. sick."

     "You're sick of me?" He placed a hand on his chest, pretending that he was hurt.

     "No," I replied and a sneeze followed. "That's why."

     "Oh," He looked down. "Hey, it's my fault you're feeling ill. I'll take care of you."

     "Thanks, Tommy but I guess I just need to rest for the night." I covered myself with my blanket and faced him.

     "I'm sorry," He murmured. That was meant to be inaudible but with the amount of brown noise, I could hear everything he said. "I'll make you soup tomorrow, I promise." He chuckled.

     "Hm," was the only thing I could let out of my mouth. "Shit.." I cursed out loud and that made him concerned.

     "What— What's wrong?" He asked me.

     "Nothing, I just..." I sat up with excruciating pain in my head. "Headache..."

     He rushed towards the bathroom, in which I assumed he took something from behind the mirror— medicine.

     "Here," He placed those on my bedside table. "You could use my water bottle."

     "Thanks," I sneezed in my shirt before taking the medicine he gave to me.

     "Of course," He smiled. When I went back to lay down, I felt a warm pair of lips land on my forehead.

     "I hope you'll dream of us tonight," He whispered in my ear, giving me goosebumps all over my shoulders and arms.

     Fuck, maybe I really am deeply in love.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A short one but it's a filler chapter 🧍🏻‍♀️

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
     for clear skin ✨

607