Chapter 20- Gender truth

I reached for the knife once I got out of jacks hold but miles stepped in the way catching me.
"Belle don't think of the baby" whispered miles into my ear but I fought him. Jack quickly helped miles grabbing me from behind once again.

Xavier stopped bill as he took Eli towards the 3 people tied to the kitchen chairs.
"Eli isn't going to kill anyone today. Asher and I are his fathers and that is for us to decide when he is ready." Xavier said grabbing Eli and pushing him to asher who lifted him up holding Eli tight in his arms.
"Your going to let a women tell you what to do" bill yelled then reached for Eli but Xavier got in his way.

"No we are not Belle knows that Eli will have to live our traditions, we talked about him doing so when he is 10 but now is not the time. Belle is very protective if we force Eli without discussing it before hand and Eli being ready. Belle will fight tooth and nail not caring if she dies in the process. Asher and I are concerned about our unborn son" Xavier firmly said then looked at jack.

"I agree with the boys, They are right. Now is not the time for Eli. Its too much of a risk for my grandson. And bill this is not your house I understand you are trying to teach our traditions but its not your place to do so in my house" growled jack letting me go which confused me because jack agreed with Bill not even 30 seconds ago. Bill gave jack a hard looked "thats if she even has a son jack" snapped bill.

"Bella is having a boy. She is the perfect girl she has proven that many times. Your just bitter that your son's girl didn't do her job as a wife and give a son" jack said in a growl stepping towards bill. My stomach turn uneasy at the words prefect girl, I noticed Trish clench her fist and looked at me sour.

"Eli go upstair and do as your parents taught you. Tony it is time for your first kill. And Belle you will not intervene or cause problems, you will spend a week in basement. I know I cant cause you harm but I will still punish you" jack warned turning to me as he spoke I nodded trying to bring in my protective side.

Eli ran upstairs doing as jack said. Miles went to Tony carrying a knife and placing it in Tony hand as he cried and begged miles not to make him kill the female. I clenched the back of the chair hard to keep from intervening, asher seen my distress and came behind me wrapping his arm around my waist.

With a scream the girls throat was sliced open, spilling blood all over Tony. Tony sobbed loudly but stayed in miles arms. Then with a look from bill Jay grabbed Trish putting her to the next victim, she fought in his arms but Jay quickly whispered in her ear. I couldn't hear what he said but whatever it was mad Trish stop fighting and kill the man with tears running down her face.

"Belle, go check if the other heifer is alive. Matt
Hit him in the head pretty hard but I don't think that killed him" jack ordered. I knew what he was doing trying to show off his prefect daughter i fought an eye roll as asher let me go slightly pushing me today im told.

As much as I wanted to fight I didn't I just I walked to the unconscious man and felt his neck for a heart rate. And sure enough he had a low beat. I looked at the man his ears were bleeding and his head had a huge wound. Without a word I grabbed a knife off the table and slit his throat ending his pain. Xavier came behind whispers "good girl" making me giggle.

I suddenly remembered the other in the room looking around to see Trish look at me in disgust and the men to look impressed. I didn't care about them I looked at Tony who was still sobbing in miles arm he looked at me with sad eyes. I took a deep breath showing him to copy me which thankfully he did. I worried how this would affect him.

I grew to learn that if I didn't do as iwas told and give the person a quick death jack would drag it out and make the person suffer. Tony hasnt seen any of the killing until now.

Tony and miles went toget cleaned while I helped the women clean while Trish glared at me and the other men took the bodies downstairs. When we were finished clean Xavier grabbed me with Asher following and we went to our room. To get cleaned up for dinner however when asher closed and locked the door.

Xavier grabbed me pulling me into a kiss, his tongue dominating my mouth as asher came behind me kissing my neck making me moan. Xavier pulled my shirt off "the family downstairs" I warned breathless but Xavier growled and Asher took off my pants.

"Watching you drag that knife across that heifers throat with that evil smirk on your face. I just about bent you over and fuck you in front of the family" Xavier said making me gasp he never spoke like this before but I couldn't deny that his words weren't turning me on. But yet a part of me wished it didn't.
"This is wrong" I said not sure if I was talk to my men or myself.
"Then why are you wet" asked asher dipping his fingers into my center. I moan.

*knock knock*

"Grandpa wants everyone down for supper" said Eli behind the door. Making asher and Xavier growl and step away making me laugh.
"We will be right down, don't forget to wash your hand" I yell throw the door. Eli said okay mom then I heard him run off.
We quickly got dressed and went down stair.

We quickly ate supper, since we didn't have enough chairs I sat on Xavier lap which of course made asher pout. After dinner Eli went to play while us adults visited.

"So bella are you sure you can give your men a son?" Asked bill I struggled not to roll my eyes.
"Its not up to me weather it's a boy or girl" I said simply.
"Oh your a Christian never could of guess since you sliced that man's throat" spat Trish which earned her a glare of bill and a rough pinch from Jay.
"No I meant the women deosnt its the Man that determine the sex of a baby depending on whether their sperm is carrying an X or Y chromosome" I said in my medical fact voice making everyone freeze and look at me like I told them that the sky is falling.

Xavier squeezed me tight and I looked at him confused. "Are you sure belle" he asked I nodded then got off his lap and went to the living grabbing on of my medical books with proof of what I said and placed it in front of jack. Jack looked it over the laughed "I guess Jay isn't the prefect son after all" he spat.

Which all but caused a brawl in the kitchen.
Oh dear what have I done. I thought to myself as Xavier struggled to pull bill off jack.