Chapter 10- I wish i don't part 2

Jack looked at me as I held Eli tight he looked like he wanted to kill me right then and there. Bill's family and miles were frozen as if they were about to watch a murder.

The most frightening thing was the fact that ash was smiling and Xav laughed. They are completely insane if they think they will cut my son. "This is exactly why we know you are prefect, you are willing to protect the ones you love without fear of pain or death" said ash

"We wanted to create a blood oath with you and eli so you know we will protect both of you and love both of you. We mean no harm to eli, I have a small pin I will use to prick Eli finger. " spoke xav. I notice jack seem to relax a bit.

"Mama it's ok. Dad and papa wont hurt me" eli said making me look at him with surprise. He kissed my cheek the wiggle in my arms making me put him down. He went to xav holding up his middle finger to him, which made me and everyone laugh slightly. Xav pricked his finger then Eli put a drop in the bowl the sticking his finger in his mouth.
"See mama I'm ok" eli said standing beside jack. I was still pissed that they drew blood from Eli but I forced myself to go between ash and xav.

Jack cleared his throat "Xavier and Ash, do you promise to protect, take of and love Adebella?" He said both the boys say i do. "Do you agree to raise Eli has your son, protect and teach him our family traditions?"

"I do" both men responded then jack handed xav the bowl he told a drink the gave to ash who did the same. It took all my strength not to throw up. Jack turned to Eli I took a step forward but xav pulled me back grabbing my arm.

"Eli, do you promise to listen to your fathers and live out our family traditions?" Jack asked Eli. "Yeah and I will feed the chickens too" Eli said with a smile making me giggle slightly he really loved those chickens. Jack laughed and went closer to Eli this the bowl I was about to lose my shit thinking Jack was going to make my son drink blood but to my relief jack dipped his finger in the blood the smearing in on Eli's forehead.

After turning back to us Jack looked at me. "Adabelle, Do you promise to obey, trust and love Xavier and Asher?" I didn't answer for a moment. Jack cleared his throat again clearly as a warning to me, I swallowed my feelings and push myself to say "I do" I don't i thought to myself.  I panicked remembering the bowl, Jack pushed it in my hands but he didn't let it go knowing I would most likely throw it. My eyes teared as Jack sighed when I didn't move my hands so jack bought the bowl to my lips. I was held on both side past ash and xav. "No" I cried  but Jack harshly said enough push the bowl in my mouth making me gag as I swallowed the blood.

He pulled the bowl away with a sick grin. "Welcome officially to our family adabelle and Eli. Boys you may kiss your girl" jack said i heard Eli cheer along with bills family. Xavier grab me kiss me hard a tasted the cooper blood in his mouth making me almost gag again. Ash grabbed my gently as xav ended our kiss i was turn to face him he pulled me closer kissing me. His kiss was softer and slower then xav but still equally as nauseating.

..................

After our kiss we made our way inside just Xavier, ash and I after a tight hug from Eli of course.
They told me that everyone including Eli would spend the night at bills down the road and be back first thing in the morning which I wasn't happy about at all. Which is why they waited to tell me until I was in the locked house. 

"Belle come sit down." Ash said pulling out the a chair at the kitchen table i swallowed as I looked at the table with spaghetti, meat balls and garlic bread on it. "Eli told us your favorite meal so we got bill's girl to make it for us to share" said xav. I scoffed at his words calling Anna, bill's girl like she is a possession.

"Thank you, but not hungry" I said looking at the meat balls as I had tears in my eyes.
"Belle eat. We are not asking" said ash I shook my head as tears escaped my eyes.
"I can't" I whispered
"Why can't you?" Asking xav in anger
"Please don't make me" I cried as I tried to stand up xav quickly pushed me down.
"Enough belle" said xav harshly
"I know what the meat is." I yelled making ash and xav freeze

"What" said ash
"I know the meat is human" I cried looking at my lap.
"Who told you?" Asked xav sitting in the  hair beside me.
"Trish" I said honestly there is no point in lieing since Jack would tell them anyways.
"Well I guess there isn't anything we can do. We would of told you later on when we thought you ready" said xav

"Ready... when would i ever be ready to learn that my husband's that I was forced to marry are cannibals. Also that they and the rest of the family are psychotic killers. And to top it all off my son is forced to live and learn the family traditions turning him into psychotic cannibal when he is older" I scream standing up quickly causing my chair to crush to the ground.

Xavier eyes were almost pitch black as he stood up, he swung his hand hitting me on my cheek sending me to the floor. I cried in pain as ash picked me up sitting me in a chair.

"Belle you listen and you listen good. We kill people on our land to protect our family including you and our son. Yes we eat the meat because if we didn't the bodies would pail up and we would be caught. As well times are hard we have mouth to feed we have chicken but we need the eggs as well as the milk from the cows. We can't afford to eat our animals" said xav

"Its disgusting and wrong how come you do such a thing. My son isn't going to be bought up thinking murder and eating human is okay" I said firmly with tear running down my face.
"Belle for the last time eli is our son. He will learn and live our family traditions, including what we eat. You have to stop thinking of everyone as the same. The humans that come on our land could kill Eli and the rest of the family. So what we eat the meat it is no different then going deer hunting and eating the meat" said ash. I was about to fight him but xav pulling my hair causing me to scream.

"Enough of your bad behavior tonight, its your wedding night dad will punish you in the morning. I suggest you listen to us instead of making it worse for yourself" said xav. I took a deep breath and nodded, xav forced me to sit back in my chair. We ate in silence i ate around the meat until xav growled at me like a wild animal so I ate a tiny bite with tears running down my cheek. He was about to yell but ash put his hand up telling him to leave it which I was thankful for.

We finished our meal and to my surprise the men washed the dishes and cleaned up the table. Ash helped me out of my chair and kiss me gently, I was quickly turned and kissed roughly by Xav. They lead me to the stairs I shook slightly and took i deep breath trying to gain courage to what was going to happen when I reached the bedroom.