Chapter 14- Please be wrong

My whole world shattered when jack pressed his lips against mine and I realized what he was wanting from me. Makes me question if it is worth it.

Don't get me wrong I don't want to Tony to die but is living in this family better then death? Being forced to be with someone, forced to be a cannibal is that really living? What if im right that miles is gay but Tony is straight, will they worth him to be with miles?

All these thoughts race through my mind as I reach the top of the stairs where jack is waiting with a sick grin. My eyes are full with tears lucky Tony and his brother backs are facing me so they can't see me.
Xavier looks at my gritting his teeth most likely thinking im crying because I dont want to kill someone.

Jack pushes me towards the back of Rick, I shake my head and step back.
"Bella now or ill punish Eli" whisper jack in my ear harshly i held back a sob then tighten my grip on the knife. I won't let Eli get hurt and jack knows that.

I walk up behind Rick and quickly put the knife on his throat. "What the fuck?" Yelled Rick struggling again my knife as it cut this skin drawing blood, Jack came to my side grabbing jack and hoping him in the chair.
"Rick!" Screams Tony and he jumps out of the chair to help his brother but Xavier is quicker grabbing him and holding him back.

"Now bella, apply pressure in pull the knife across the neck" ordered jack and I do as ill told cutting through ricks neck as he struggles and screams. Blood spills everywhere, all over me, Jack and the floor. It takes a minute but when I pull away from Rick he is died, I gasp and drop the knife.

Ash comes over the pulls me into a tight hug as I cry into his shoulder.
"Tie him to the chair" jack said to xav and miles. They quickly tie Tony he tries to fight against xav but xav is much stronger. Miles put duck tape on his mouth to stop the screaming.

"Why are we keeping this heifer? Why tie him?" Ask Xav
"Bella had an interesting idea downstairs" said jack smirking at me then looking at miles.
"What was that?" Xavier said in a disapproving tone.

"Bella here thinks miles looked at Tony the same way you and ash look at her" said jack. Miles mouth drop he turned white in fear. Xavier laughed "Seriously bella" I nodded at Xavier. Ash let go of me and went to miles " is it true miles, are you gay" ash asked.

"I don't know.. " said miles
"What do you mean you don't know" snapped Xavier
"I never even kissed a girl or male how would I know" said miles
"When you picture your future is it with a man or a woman" I asked then miles eyes looked at Tony then looked down quickly. Jack sighed and grabbed me making me scream slightly he pushed me in front of miles.

"What the hell are you doing?" Ask Xavier taking a step towards us but jack put out his hand. "We know if miles is gay or not" said jack.

"Bella kiss miles" order jack.
"What" me and miles yell
"Over my died body" said Xavier but ash grabbed him.
"Its just a kiss Xavier. Bella is our wife and a kiss to miles wouldn't change that. It will help him discover what he wants" says ash
"Your kidding right. This is crazy mile wouldn't know if he is gay from a kiss" I scream and back away from miles but jack grabs me by my hair making me cry out.
"Now bella" snaps jack.

Miles steps forward grabbing me from jack he is shaking like I am. Miles giving me a sorry look before grabbing my face gently with his hand and pushing his lips to mine giving me a soft kiss. It was more like a peck then a kiss and felt extremely werid took everything ihad not to cringe.

When miles pulled away he looked at me for a second before shaking his head. "Well" ask ash i gave him a dirty look pissed that he would agree to with experiment.
"Felt like I was kissing my sister" miles said wiping his mouth before icould do the same Xavier grabbed me kissing me hard and deep erasing any evidence that miles kissed me. Then wrapping his arms around me "mine" he growls like a damn animal which made me giggle slightly.