Ch. 163

Lauren's POV

   I want popcorn with chocolate syrup all over it. I get up making Louis confused. I go upstairs, of course he's following me. I find some popcorn and heat it up. He sighs in relief.

   "Did you think I was leaving you," I ask seriously.

   "Yes," he nods. I sigh and hug him tightly.

   "Not a chance baby," I tell him and kiss the top of his head as he tucks his head down. "You saw how happy I was before I got up, right? You know that me being in your arms is my favourite place to be," I ask. He nods and tightens his grip.

   "What if I piss you off again on accident?"

   "You think I'd leave you for that baby," I ask softly.

   "Maybe," he mumbles.

   "No! What happened at the office, for example. Yes, I was furious with you for calling me selfish for trying to help you and for you treating me like a pet that's done wrong, but I'm here. I knew you would never say that if you were thinking straight. You were trying too protect our family. That's what really made me decide to just drop it once I got back. It might not have been the best way for you to do it, but I know you try your best and that's all that matters. We all mess up baby. You don't give up on me for messing up, so why should I give up on you for it?"

   "Because I'm more intense," he says.

   "So what," I chuckle. "We all deal with certain emotions differently. You deal with irritation a bit more intense than I do, but that shouldn't mean I should leave you for it. You're an incredible man! One mistake doesn't define us, ok? One mistake won't make me see you as someone else. In your heart you are the most caring, loving, genuine, compassionate, perfect man! That's the man I see as soon as my anger is gone. And if one day, I make a huge mistake out of anger, I hope you'll accept me back because you mean literally everything to me! Being without you is like being without oxygen to breathe," I express.

   "Me too baby," he whispers looking into my eyes. I smile and kiss him.

   "What fool would leave such a perfect man," I shake my head with a playful smile. He laughs and picks me up.

   "Not this fool," he points at me to tease me. I laugh and kiss him again. The microwave beeps interrupting us, so I get down. I pull out the popcorn then grab the hardening chocolate syrup. "What the hell are you doing," he laughs.

   "What's it look like baby," I smile. I shake the popcorn around in the bag to mix it well before I drizzle chocolate syrup in it. I mix it again then drizzle more until it looks good for me.

   "I love you," Louis laughs.

   "I love you more!" I peck his lips then walk back downstairs after grabbing some paper towels. We get comfy then Liam starts another movie. I sit between Louis' legs as I eat. Liam plays some minion movie for Zayn. I lean over and smile down at Zayn.

   "I just love minions," he grins super excited making me giggle.

   "You'll have to show Rosie at your house."

   "You don't like minions," he gasps at me.

   "Cartoons you mean," I smile. He scowls at me making me laugh.

   "The minions are talking," he waves me off. I laugh again and move back into Louis. He steals a couple pieces of popcorn, but I don't care. He's holding me!

   After the minion movie, Liam lets Elly pick one for Kristina. She picks Beauty and the Beast.

   "Kristina's favourite is Frozen, Elly," Niall says. I watch them closely. Elly looks embarrassed and flustered having been wrong.