Ch. 96

Lauren's POV

   After a few hours, everyone leaves except Sarah. "Do you want to help me with the baby's room," I ask her. She grins.

   "Sure!"

   "We have to finish cleaning up the bathroom first." She nods and we start actually cleaning the bathroom with products. Louis comes in after a short while and takes the Clorox from me.

   "You shouldn't be inhaling the chemicals angel. Just go clean the room," he tells me and kisses my cheek.

   "I'll be fine Louis," I tell him.

   "You're not risking it. Sarah and I got this. It's ok," he smiles. I sigh and nod. I finish what's left of the bedroom then start taking the sheets and stuff off the bed.

   "Hey honey can you help me," I call to Louis. He comes out and helps me move the mattress. I go find a screwdriver and start working on taking the bed frame down.

As soon as I finish, they come out of the bathroom. Louis literally jumps on me. I groan, but quickly giggle as he kisses all over my face. When he stops, he pecks my lips and I gasp.

"No sweet kiss," I pout.

"You mean like this," he asks before pressing his lips to mine. I moan and grip his shirt. We soon pull away and I hug him tightly. "I love you my darling angel!"

"I love you my sexy sweetheart," I grin.

"You guys are cute, but disgust me," Sarah says watching us. I laugh and cuddle into Louis. He slips his hand under my shirt and rubs my back. I smile brightly and close my eyes as I am relaxed and absolutely perfect!

"So angel, we finished the bathroom and you're not allowed in until tomorrow morning. What can we help you with in here," Louis asks.

"I could use help with the bed frame and someone else could take the pictures and stuff down and neatly put them in the corner," I explain.

Sarah gets to work on the pictures and Louis helps me with the bed frame.

Two Hours Later

We are starving and we have finally finished taking down and cleaning the room. "What is everyone's meal preferences," I ask. Louis comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Can we go to a pub," Sarah asks. We both look at her.

"Why," I ask confused.

"I've always wanted to go to one," she shrugs.

"They have non-alcoholic drinks I can have," I nod to Louis.

"Ok," he agrees.

"You think there will be any cute guys," Sarah asks. We look at her with bored looks.

"What about Liam," I ask her.

"Shit! Sorry! I haven't been with him in like five months. I've been trying to get with other guys to keep my mind off of it," she blushes.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes. "Let's get ready." She nods and we go upstairs to change. I get dressed in another sweater dress like the other day, this time more fitted, and some dark grey thigh high boots to match the dress. Louis gets dressed in his normal black skinnies and a black band tee. He pecks my lips and pulls me into him by my hips. I giggle. "You're adorable!"

"And you're sexy as hell," he smirks then kisses me again. I gently tug his lip with my teeth making him smile. We soon pull away and step out. Only to see Sarah in a really tight skirt, that looks like it could suggest something bad in the wrong eyes, and a black long sleeve crop top that is tight too. She's also got strappy heels on.