Ch. 113

Lauren's POV

"So where would my lovely bride like to start our fun tonight," Louis wiggles his eyebrows. I look at him shocked that he's already changed to that after Harry and Kelsey just left.

"What," I look ask.

"He wants to know where you want to have sex first," Zayn teases coming back into view. I groan.

"I can't deal with all of you right now," I huff.

"Awe! But baby," Louis fake pouts.

"Well clearly she's about to explode. We will all leave your room so you can have some fun," Zayn says. "Remember that Louis will always have you and Rosie on his mind first babe. He loves you two."

"Thanks," I smile and nod. He nods and then leaves the room.

"So where do you want to start," Louis asks softly since we both know they are still in the room.

"How about here," I smile.

"Ah! We warm up here then take our five exotic places," he winks making me giggle.

"Do we have to use a condom," I ask him seriously.

"Three of the six we will use a condom. The other three of the six we won't. I don't feel like having a condom in the bath so that takes one no condom. Where would you like a condom?"

"Balcony?"

"Lovely idea," he smirks. "No condom?"

"Closet?" He nods.

"Great! I think a condom on the couch would be smart. And no condom for the desk in the closet." I blush. "Last place to have sex baby?"

"You pick," I tell him smiling.

"This is going to sound odd, but I'll sit on the lid of the toilet on something and you ride me," he asks.

"Ok," I blush. "Can we do that after the bath?"

"Sure baby girl," he grins and kisses me. I snuggle into him and sigh in relief.

"We are gone now," Zayn shouts leaving the bathroom door open as they leave the room. I grin and Louis flips so he's over me.

"I'm letting some water out before I fuck you hard baby," he smirks. I hum closing my eyes happily. He lets about half of the water out before he slams into me causing me to gasp and look at him shocked. "Sorry! I was eager!"

"It's ok," I pull him down into a kiss. "Give me a minute. I wasn't ready for that." He nods and hugs me. I catch my breath and hold him in my arms. "I love you Louis!"

"I love you too Lauren," he smiles and kisses my neck sweetly. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"I'm good now. Start slow so we can make sure everything is ok," I tell him. He nods and starts slow. He rests his hand on my belly making sure Rosemary moves and she does. Everything feels fine after a few minutes.

"You ok baby?"

"Yeah. Nothing feels off," I nod. He smiles and kisses me before he goes faster. We both moan deeply. His hands fall to my breasts and he gives them the kind of love they have been missing. "Oh Lou!" He smirks and kisses me again. We both moan deeply as he gets to certain places in me where I tighten at the amazing feeling his dick is giving me. My hand grips his ass making him jump, but moan. "I knew you liked it," I pant happily.

"Angel, I love anything you do," he smiles and kisses my neck. I whimper making him smirk.

   Minutes later, we are both climaxing unable to tell one another that we need to. Shockingly, we both release at the exact same time making me feel warm inside. I love him so much! He sloppily pumps a couple more times then pulls out. He lays next to me and I rest my head on his shoulder.