Ch. 56

Lauren's POV
Two Weeks Later

Louis is doing much better! We are just making sure he is one hundred and ninety percent cured! We get the results in a few minutes and I am nervous as hell. "Baby, will you come sit with me," my husband asks.

"Yeah," I shakily say. He grabs my shaking hand and kisses it.

"Baby, everything will be ok! Calm down angel," he tries. I lay down beside him and rest my head on his chest. His fingers run through my tangled hair. "I love you!"

"I love you too," I smile. Doctor Hogan comes in with a bright smile on his face.

"Well Mr. Tomlinson, you are fully cured from Hepatitis and Leukaemia!" I scream and attack Louis in kisses and a bone crushing hug. "Congratulations!"

"Thank you for helping him and taking care of my baby," I smile and thank him.

"Not a problem! I'll go get your paperwork for you to leave," he smiles and leaves.

"I love you so much angel," Louis grins.

"I love you so much too baby boy," I exclaim.

"I haven't gotten to thank you for staying with me and making sure I eat even though I'm not happy you wouldn't eat. Thanks for always making me forget about having to stay in the hospital! Thank you for never giving up on me and loving me no matter what! You mean the world to me princess," he smiles.

"I would never give up on you baby! I love you so much! And you're welcome! You deserve the best and I tried my best to give it to you. Sometimes I didn't but you saw me through," I smile. "OMG LOUIS YOU CAN WEAR YOUR RING AGAIN!" He laughs and reaches for it. Since I'm on him he can't grab it. I reach for it but I'm interrupted by a hand grabbing my breast. I grasp his ring and then kiss him. "You get that later Mr." I pick up his left hand and slide his ring on.

"What if I want it now? What if I want you now," he asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"Well you'll have to wait about fourteen hours or more," I guess.

"What why," he asks.

"We are flying to America," I smile. His face lights up and he kisses me passionately. Doctor Hogan returns with a clipboard and I fill it out and hand it back.

"It was a pleasure meeting the two of you! You are free to go," he smiles.

"Thank you," Louis thanks. We get up and I hand Louis his clothes. He changes in the bathroom then we leave. We jump in the Lamborghini and race home. As soon as the front door opens everyone screams congratulations and hugs Louis. I smile and continue upstairs to get packed. I pull out our suitcases and start pulling out his clothes. Two arms wrap around my waist causing me I freak out. "Baby it's just me," Louis laughs. I calm down and turn around in his arms. I peck his lips which creates a smile on his.

"I love you," I smile.

"I love you too!" We stand there for a few minutes before Niall walks in.

"Lauren we want you to meet someone," Niall smiles.

"I don't want to make Elly upset."

"You won't. She wants you to meet Kristina. She would have come up but she didn't know if you were still mad at her."

"Well I don't know. After I fucking told you that I wanted to see my best friend and she still won't see me how do you think I feel," I snap. Both boys jump a little. "I'll be up here. I see why y'all didn't want me around her!" Louis pulls me into his chest as I start to cry again.