Ch. 117

Lauren's POV

   "Honey," Louis whispers in my ear.

   "Yes," I look at him. 

   "You're boobs are extremely perky," he whispers looking down at them. I can feel how full they are.

   "I've got to run to the bathroom anyway, Rosie is pushing on my bladder," I tell him. He nods and grabs my hand. "Louis and I will be back. We are running to the restroom," I tell them. They all nod and Mikayla and Savanna get up to go too.

   "What are y'all actually doing," Savanna laughs.

   "I actually have to pee. Rosemary is on my bladder. Louis is also emptying out the breasts for me," I answer.

   "Do you have to go," Mikayla asks Louis.

   "Yeah, but her boobs were right in my face and I can tell they are full." They both laugh. They go into the women's bathroom while we go into the unisex. As soon as I see the toilet, I pull my dress up and my thong down then go to the bathroom. "You're silly babe," Louis laughs.

   "I told you where she is," I sass. He chuckles amused. I finish up then wash my hands as he goes, but he slaps my bare ass as soon as I pull my thong up. I squeak and blush.

   "So sexy," he smirks.

   "Oh hush! You're sexier!" He laughs and does his business as I dry my hands. Once he washes his hands, I pull one of my boobs out of my dress and he drinks from it. I rest my hands on his waist as I wait patiently for him to finish. He seems to be taking his time, so I start unbuttoning his shirt causing him to look at me confused. I rub my hands up and down his soft chest making me smile. I trace his tattoos with my finger making him smile. He moves his hands to my hips then slides them under my dress to my ass. I giggle at us. "Sneaky baby!"

   "Mhm," he winks making me blush. He finishes the first boob then gently tucks it back in my dress. He takes the other out and licks it making me gasp before he starts breastfeeding again.

   "I hope you don't get too full to eat," I laugh. 

   "Who cares if I do? It's free," he grins and drinks again.

   "Hey babe? Do you mind cutting off the strong drinks after the negroni? I don't want you to get drunk," I ask softly.

   "Of course baby! I mainly got them in case you needed something strong to calm you down if I couldn't help."

   "Thank you," I grin. He nods and finishes faster. He tucks my boob back in then we wash our hands again and I fix my dress and his shirt before we leave. Mikayla and Savanna are outside the door smirking at us.

   "What," Louis asks just as confused as I am.

   "Isn't it a bit weird that you're drinking her breast milk," Savanna asks.

   "Nope. Lots of men do it with their wives or parters. Plus, I know when Rosemary comes she will be shy and scare to do it if she's not use to it," Louis shrugs wrapping his arm around my waist.

   "Honestly true," I smile and kiss him.

   "What does it even taste like," Mik asks curiously.

   "It's sweet and creamy," Louis smiles while I blush.

   "Does it taste good though," Savanna asks.

   "Yeah," he laughs. "Why do you think I drink it every time she's full?"

   "Maybe it's a kink," she shrugs.