Ch. 142

Lauren's POV
New Years Eve

Neither of us have heard from the boys or girls since his birthday/Christmas for him. Supposedly they are going to this party too.

"Baby, what do I even wear?"

"It's supposed to be slutty according to the invitation and email. I checked with the host again this morning since it's an odd theme," he tells me. I groan and dig through the closet.

"I don't want to look like a slut," I huff. He laughs and kisses my cheek.

"I do," he winks. I give him a dirty look. He just laughs.

"What are you wearing," I ask him.

"Jeans," he answers.

"That's it," I ask worried about other girls touching him. He. Is. Mine!

"It's supposed to be slutty darling. Not modest," he replies.

"But other girls are gonna want what's mine," I whine.

"And so will guys babe," he points out.

"But girls are viscous!"

"And guys are dicks," he laughs. I groan and pout at him. He rolls his eyes and I find two dresses that could be slutty. One is all gold and has elastic lines down the sides to hold it together. The other is white and it's basically a napkin. Neither of these allow bras or even thongs.

"Which one," I ask.

"The white one," he says instantly. I roll my eyes and put it on. I go into the bathroom and put on my makeup, without looking slutty. I curl my hair in big curls then go out to our room. "Babe, what's with the perfect makeup?"

"I'm sorry, do you want me to be a slut? I've tried to make myself classy, but if you'd like I'll just go show my ass to everyone and look like a complete whore with a cake face of makeup on every fucking day," I sass.

"No. I'm sorry angel." I sigh and accept it. I put my extra tall, black stilettos on that are what sluts put on. "Damn sexy," Louis smirks and slips his hand under the back of my dress to land on my bare ass.

   "I don't feel sexy," I mumble

"I don't feel sexy," I mumble. "I feel like a doll." He sighs and hugs me

"You're not some toy angel. You're my incredible wife that has kept herself for her oh so loving husband," he smiles making me blush. I press my lips to his and hug him tighter. "I know you are worried about girls, but honestly baby, I'm more worried about guys touching you," he sighs.

"Me too," I mumble. "You cannot leave my side! Not even leave me with the boys!"

"I wasn't planning on it angel," he smiles and pecks my lips. We pull away and he gets ready. Although he has abs, they aren't showing much.