Ch. 116

Lauren's POV

"I don't mean to upset you baby. I promise," Louis tells me.

"I know you don't. I'm sorry for snapping, but I got triggered," I sigh.

"It's alright. Liam and I deserved it," he gives me a small smile.

"Liam especially! How dare he," I gape at him.

"He wasn't thinking," he sighs too. "I, on the other hand, only get horny for my sexy wife in the gym! She's gorgeous when she's dripping in sweats, and when she's getting fit on some machines, panting!" I blush and notice he moved the weight on my machine down to 185. I turn and glare at him. "What," he asks absolutely confused.

"The weight," I grumble making him blush.

"Baby, I know you can handle 210, but I want you to be able to walk and do other things."

"Fine," I huff looking away from him still annoyed. My eyes land on the ocean that you can see on three of the four walls of the room due to the window walls.

After a few more minutes, we move to other machines. I go to one where you lay on your back and you put your feet on the wall thing and you push back to build both thigh and calf muscle. I can feel eyes on me, so I look for them. Louis keeps glancing up at me, but I notice a guy that looks buff and he is watching the way my body moves on the machine. I stop and turn to Louis.

"Louis," I call. He stops what he's doing and he comes over. "Can you move my weight up? This is so easy to move it's like butter," I ask him.

"Sure darling. What do you want it on?"

"You know what I want it on," I tell him. He sighs and complies knowing there is nothing happening to my abdomen on this machine. He starts to go back to his, but I stop him. "You're forgetting something."

"You're right princess! I'm so sorry," he grins and cups my face before smashing his lips on mine. "I know what you're doing and I'm very happy you are," he whispers then kisses me again.

"I'm only yours Louis! I don't like other guys looking at me," I remind him. "It's making me uncomfortable."

"Liam is keeping an eye on him too babe. Don't worry," he kisses my cheek.

"Thank you! I love you!"

"I love you too! Don't forget breaks please angel," he asks and I can see he is kind of nervous in his eyes.

"Yes sir," I giggle and kiss him. "You take them too!"

"Yes ma'am," he winks making me blush. He pecks my lips then goes back. I get back to what I was doing and it's still easy, but I'm not testing Louis. He's already nervous about how much I'm doing.

A couple minutes later, I hear someone get on the machine closest to me. I ignore it having a feeling I know exactly who it is. "You've got some seriously strong legs babe," I hear the guy say. I ignore him feeling my heart rate speed up. "You've also got a seriously sexy body."

"Please stop," I ask quickly.

"Oh c'mon, I know you called that skinny guy over to make me jealous," he laughs.

"I wasn't," I shake my head.

Pretty soon I hear another person move to the machine next to them. "Hey mate, how's it going," Liam asks.

"I'm a bit busy," the guy says annoyed. "Anyway babe, I bet you could do some seriously sexy stuff with those thighs and that ass." My heart is racing since I'm really uncomfortable.