Ch. 83

Lauren's POV

When I wake up I see Louis asleep beside me. I check the time and see it's about six-fifteen here. I grab my phone and text Elly.

Me:Are you up?
Elly:Yes! Call me! I haven't talked to you in forever!

I laugh and call her.

Elly-HI!
Me-Hi! How's everything over there?
Elly-Boring as fudge! Since someone won't let me do any wedding planning I just watch tv and take care of my two children.
Me-What? You only have-OH! Niall...
Elly-Yep! So how are things down there?
Me-Almost perfect! Some jealous chicks have tried to ruin us a few days in a row, but Louis and I are absolutely perfect! We made chocolate, had massages, and had a cooking class today!
Elly-Ok, you don't need a cooking class. *laughs*
Me-It was an East Indian Saint Lucian cooking class. We made tandoori chicken and we made the best he's ever had resulting in two free t-shirts, a mix of his spices, and an East Indian Saint Lucian cookbook that has dishes from a ton of local chefs!
Elly-Wow! Niall, Kristina and I will be expecting dinner when you come home.
Me-Well Zayn wants us to go to Bradford.
Elly-What better place than where there is a ton of Indian food?
Me-That's rude! But maybe we can whip something up for you.
Elly-YES! What is your husband doing instead of entertaining you?
Me-He's taking a nap. It's kind of entertaining to look at him, but I wanted to talk to you.

I subconsciously play with Louis' hair.

Elly-Well I'm honoured! Has Jay talked to the twins yet?
Me-I don't know. Yesterday she hadn't. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they never spoke to me again.
Elly-Awe La, don't talk like that.
Niall-What's going on? What happened to Lauren?
Elly-She doesn't think the twins will ever speak to her again.
Niall-JAY AND LOTTIE WILL FIX IT LAUREN! DON'T WORRY!

I don't think he realises how loud that is.

Me-Ow! Tell him thanks though.
Elly-She says 'Ow!' and 'Thanks!'
Niall-Oops.

I can't help but laugh.

Elly-Seriously though, don't worry. Daisy was the closest so I think she will be the easy one.
Me-She's the one that called me fat when she realised I never had a liposuction. Phoebe hardly touched me for a hug.
Elly-Well that's gonna be fixed. You're the skinniest out of all of us!
Me-Bullshit! Those two are fucking twigs! My husband that eats like crazy is even skinnier than me!
Elly-Oh shut up and take a complement!

I laugh again.

Me-I've been told at least five times today to shut up.

I glance down at Louis and scream seeing his eyes open. He bursts into tears as he laughs so hard.

Elly-WHAT HAPPENED?
Me-I looked down and Louis' eyes were open and he was staring at me! I was expecting him to be asleep!
Elly-Is that him laughing?
Me-Yes! He is crying because of how hard he is laughing.
Elly-I so wish I could see that!

I press FaceTime on the call and hear her gasp then see her face. I show Louis and she and Niall burst out laughing. "It's not funny! I was scared!"

"B-Baby! That was-great," Louis laughs. I groan and bury my face in his chest. He slowly calms down as he caresses my hair. "How are y'all?"

"I'm bored because Lauren won't let me do any wedding planning until she comes home," Elly pouts.

"She didn't help plan ours so why are you planning theirs," Louis asks me.

"Because she's my little Elly boo boo and I know how to help them," I pout. "My little sister is getting married."