Connecting 🍋

Iroh and Zuko did their lightning training while I stayed deep in thought leaned against the base of a tree. Staring off into an abyss of darkness not choosing to see with tempature. The rain started to poor down on me but no one went to me. I wanted it that way.

I've been so confused lately. Not knowing what to do. What actions are the best. The mistakes I've made are sure to catch up with me. What do I do?

I just wanted someone there. Anyone. Someone to just hold me and not say anything. Sounds so lonely but in the rain. I want someone to be here with me now.

That's when I noticed the sounds of rain mixed with dirt and leaves crunching under someone's fast footsteps. Thinking it over for a couple minutes I decided to follow the sound. Activating my bending barely helped. The tempature was like trying to see in fog. Blurry.

Nonetheless I kept pushing on carefully. By now I was far behind who I presumed to be Zuko. He walked faster and angrier that Iroh. So it's easy to tell them apart.

Once I got the top of some mountain I heard yelling.

"You've always thrown everything you could at me!! Well now I can take it!! I CAN GIVE IT BACK!!!! Common strike me!!! You've never held back before!" I heard yelling after that and ran to Zuko. Catching his crying body in my arms as we went to the grown. Rain mercilessly poured on us.

Our clothes glued to our bodies. Dripping wet.

"I'm here." I whispered in his ear as I held his he'd to my neck.

*smut*

He moved his lips closer to my neck and pulled my waist to his as close as it would go.

His lips lingered on my neck gently brushing against it. I can already feel my core contracting at what my mind could think of as the possible outcomes.

"Just tell me if you want me to stop." His voice whispered so I could hear over the rain.

Being a bit confused I quickly understood when I felt his lips attach to my neck. I gasped in surprise. Him grinding my hips on his with his fingers digging into my waist. This motion allowed me to openly feel his growing hard which caused a small moan.

He grabbed my ass and continued to push his hips into mine as his lips attached to mine. Exploring more of my mouth whenever he tightly grabbed my ass causing me to gasp.

The build up in my stomach slowly getting more uncomfortable with anticipation.

I heard a throaty groan come from him when chest pushed closer to his.

Still on top of that mountain high above the clouds, he laid me down on the ground and slowly slide my pants down. I grabbed at the top of his pants and he pull his down just enough for his d!ck to come out. Looking painfully hard it looked like it was 8 1/2 inches. My insides twisted more with the need to feel him.

"Fuck." Was all he said when he pulled my underwear to the side and lined up. My nails attached to his shoulder when he threw my leg over where his arm was beside my body.

Slowly he looked into my eyes and carefully slid in. Both of our faces twisted in pain and pleasure.

He put the last two inches in causing a moan from us both. I loved the sounds he made.

"Mmmm fuck me hard. Please." A twinkle hit his eye as the words left my lips. He started thrusting and watched the imprint of his d!ck as it moved through my stomach. Rearranging my guts.

He started going faster as we both felt that knot forming inside us. The rain drowning out any noise we were making.

The buildup got more and more intense until my eyes rolled back and I finished on his d!ck.

He kept thrusting relentlessly at my now sensitive area until he pushed all the way in and finished.

*smut over*

Zuko joined in with my gasping for air. Then released my leg from his arm and pulled out.

My legs were shaking severely and he watched in amusement after fixing his pants. He tossed my pants to me which I quickly put on.

Without warning Zuko snatched me up but I didn't mind. I rested my head on his shoulder and wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me back.

"Wait." He stopped at my words. 15 feet away from where iroh was but we were behind some trees so he didn't see us. "You didn't pull out....."

He groaned and dropped his head on my shoulder as I did the same to him.

"I guess we'll know in a couple days." I said hopelessly into his shirt.

He held onto me tighter and walked me into our little camp.

"Where were you too?" He grinned at us hintingly.

"Someone decided to follow me up the mountain." Zuko said in an irritated voice. Even though I knew he was only pretending. Iroh didn't need to know that.

(Do you want Kai to be pregnant)