Northern Water Tribe

Northern Water tribe
~

"Kai! Good morning. No hard feelings from last night I trust." He grinned towards me while also maintaining a business look.

"Of course not Admiral Zhao. I was in the wrong." YOU A$$. Just you wait. I'll smile once your brought to your demise.

"Glad we agree. Today you can relax. Tomorrow be ready to fight."

I bowed to him then left the room.

I made my way to the deck of the ship where there wasn't any guards or staff. Kind of secluded. Then jumped over some cargo that was sitting near the edge. So it was like a little wall of privacy.

"🎶so, before you go,
Was there something I could've said to make your heart beat better,
If only I'd have known you were the storm to whether.
So, before you go,
Was there something I could've said to make it all stop hurting,
It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless🎶"

"You have a beautiful voice."

I jumped and turned around for my eyes to meet Iroh. Immediately my face got a hard expression.

"What do you want old man." Then I remembered. He could get me in trouble. If admiral Zhao heard me just then he would have hurt me real bad. I glued my mouth shut. I wasn't about to apologize but I wasn't gonna make it worse. I guess he noticed.

"My apologies for last night. You have to understand that I was put in a bad position."

I turned my head away from this old fart bag. Then snickered at what I called him in my head.

"Your free to come with me. You were right about your suspicions."

My head yanked toward this crazy old man. I started walking real fast away. Now I was no longer covered by crates and I was out in the open. Iroh caught up to me and grabbed my wrist.

"Listen to me-"

"What do you want old man! You should have stuck up for me last night! I know for a fact your a traitor! And the fact that Zhao is dumb enough to think someone can turn on family that quickly!..!makes him even more of a tyrant. I will prove to him where your loyalties lie. I will take you down."

"Will you now?" I snatched my head to meet Zhao's.

"Admiral-" before I could talk my way out of it a wave of fire headed toward me.

I use my own to block it. Then he was kicking huge waves of red and orange at me. Some of his fire made contact with my ankle. I didn't make to sound of pain. He wouldn't know that he hurt me. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

He got on his hands and spun his legs in a circle to make a fire tornado. Jumping up I dodge and quickly tried to make my fire blue. Using a ton of energy I let air fill my lungs and exhaled blue flames towards my attacker. It shot him back some but he was quickly on his feet.

Quickly he shot huge fire balls my way. I sent him missiles of blue fire. I heard him make a little sound of pain which sent me some satisfaction that I'd hurt him.

"Burn in hell."

Maybe what everyone said was true. Fire benders are just pure evil. Including myself. I didn't have much time to think of it though before I made blue fire whips and slung them at Zhao. He tried dodging but it made contact a couple times.

I then punched fire are him over and over. Slowly inching my way closer to him with huge burst of fire. Finally I went to swing another whip at him and he lunged forward grabbing my wrist and slamming me down.