Travels

I woke up after everyone else that morning. Moving a bit, then quickly feeling the soarness of my body which quickly reminded me of the events from the previous day. Flashes of Zuko swarmed my mind and I simply laid back down.

"Good morning ms Kai. How'd you sleep?" I heard Iroh's voice reminding me that they were awake.

"Mmmmmmmm." I groaned hinting to me not wanting to get up.

"we've got everything packed and ready to go but if you don't feel like walking I'm sure my nephew would be more than willing to carry you." I looked up at the smiling man. His smile was so big his eyes were closed. Then I glanced at Zuko who's face was obviously red and had his hand over his face.

I slid out my sleeping bag carefully and rolled it  up.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom. I'll be right back." Iroh walked away far out of site. I stood up with my sleeping bag at hand and limped to a bag before tying my sleeping bag onto it.

I heard a laugh from behind me which made me jump.

"What's so funny?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Someone must've had a rough night. Cant even walk straight." He stood up and walked towards me. Towering over my body.

I kept my eyes straight ahead and instead of a red color, that usually follows a flustered mood, his chest was a gentle orange. Obviously calm. But even under his shirt I could see red markings in a vain pattern at his v-line.

Feeling groggy from just waking up, and bold as hell, I messaged his length through his pants and heard him suck in a breath at my touch.

"Mmmm already a mess at my touch." I cooed.

"Alright let's go!" I heard Iroh's voice behind Zuko as Iroh pushed bushes aside before emerging through the thick woods.

I didn't freak out but instead I smirked and gently pulled my hand away placing my hand on my sore stomach.

I guess Zuko noticed my actions because he picked me up and wrapped my legs and arms around his body. Then Iroh got on the ostrich horse along with all our bags.

"Cant have you getting us caught now can we?" He whispered in my ear barely audible. Referring to my previous limping.

When I look up I see Iroh's blue and red eyes with warm orange cheeks facing my direction. I wonder if he knew about what happened with me and Zuko.

...

We continued to walk. Zuko still carried me without getting tired. Either I didn't way much or he was hella strong.

Iroh started complaining about his butt so we sat down for a minute before hearing a heard of huge animals coming our way.

Zuko and I got into a fighting stance.

"Colonel Mongke, what a pleasant surprise." Iroh sounded unaffected by this new threat.

"If your surprised we're here then the dragon of the west has lost a few steps." The intruder stated.

Zuko got into more of a fighting stance as well as the other men.

Since they were on high alert, their whole body was completely red with orange outlines.

"And you've got a guest. Such a pretty young lady." The attacker stated confidently, causing Zuko and Iroh to pull me back between the two.

I got my stance form to make electricity, should I need to.

"You know these guys?" Zuko question Iroh.

"Sure, colonel Mongke and the rough rhinos are legendary. Each one is a different kind of weapon specialist. They are also a very capable singing group." To which I groaned at his words.

"We're not here to give a concert. We're here to apprehend fugitives." No shit Einstein.

"Would you like some tea first?"

"I for one would love some if we're gonna be chit-chatting all day." I remarked glaring at the man on the rhino.

"Enough stalling. Round them up!" Finally we're getting somewhere.

His men started attacking us to which we quickly retaliated dodging and using their tools against them. I blew up arrows headed my way, with my lightning.

The lightning making contact with the tip of the arrow causing a small explosion. Then I had a small fire match with one man. The blue flames shooting with precision in his direction. Him doing his best to dodge.

We jumped on the ostrich horse that could surprisingly hold our weight with ease. Running away from our attackers.

"Hmmmm old friends that don't wanna attack me." Iroh thought out loud snapping my attention towards him.

"Well that was fun."

"This isn't a joke." Zuko snapped and took me off guard.

"What's your problem?"

"I don't have a problem." He jerked his head to the side to pay attention to anything else but me.

"Once we put some distance between us we can stop for some food." Iroh's stomach growled in rhythm with his words.

I still was thinking about Zuko. Guess he went back to his usual self. Whatever. It's not that big of a deal. I really wasn't expecting for him to be super nice to me now. Neither of us were really the go-out-of-our-way-to-be-nice type. Should I talk to him about it later? Also should we talk about what happened yesterday night? The potential problem that we may have to face in 9 months....

Maybe we shouldn't get ahead of this ourselves.......