Go Back...

Go Back...
~

Today is a new day. I'm ready for it.

I was laying on my blanket waiting for someone to wake up but I didn't want to wake them.

As if momo read my mind he shoved his hand in Sokka's mouth to get a spider.

"What are you doin in my mouth?!" Sokka exclaimed. That's what she said....or I said when Sokka...never mind.

I giggled at my little thought. We ain't never done anything but it was still a funny thought.

"Momo you need to be a little more sensitive to my boundaries." B*tch please.

There was rumbling and a few large beast jumped out. Someone quickly got me on top of Appa but I'm not sure who it was.

"Wait, my boomerang!" Sokka sounded like he had lost his best friend.

"There's no time." Katara tried to convince him.

"Oh, I see. So there's time to get your scrolls, and time to get your staff, but no time for my boomerang?!"

"Well they got their stuff before we took off. You waited till we were already in the air to realize you forgot your boomerang." I stated with a smile but honestly did feel a bit bad for him. "Sorry..."

"Sorry about your boomerang, Sokka." Aang was always the sensitive one. I'm glad someone in our group was.

I kinda zoned out for a minute cause I made a small fire in my hand. I don't know about them but I was kinda cold.

Before I could snap back I was being pulled by my wrist in some direction.

"There's a holiday for the Avatar. Who knew?" Ummm pretty much everyone in that town Aang.

"Gee I wonder." I smartly replied. I had earned a little giggle from Katara.

"They made a giant kyoshi float!" Katara grabbed my hand and we ran in the direction of the float.

I've already decided I hate this town and I don't even have a good reason yet.

"And here comes Avatar Roku."

"Gah I wish I could see!" I felt Sokka put his hand on my shoulder to reassure me. It didn't help much but it's the thought that counts.

"Having a huge festival in your honor is great, but frankly, it's just nice to be appreciated."

I lowkey started getting kinda mad that I couldn't see anything. I felt left out cause all of them were sharing different views and talking about stuff and I was completely lost. I barely knew what was going on.

So I did the sensible thing and walked off. I figured it couldn't be to hard to find Appa. So I started following the path...

I took a left and a right. Then another left and another. Oh sh*t was I supposed to go left instead of right earlier? Maybe I should go back but which way is right....

"Excuse me miss are you lost?" A deep male voice sweetly hummed.

I jumped and started backing up. I saw red and orange heat signature on the guys throat and fists. Something wasn't right here.

"Don't worry. Everything will be ok."

The strange man stepped forward. I quickly shot bursts of fire from my arms but my hands were shaking. I was lost and relatively defenseless.

He started to stand up so I took off in a certain direction. Trying my best to read heat signatures but with little prevail I trip a couple times but I kept my speed up putting one foot after the other. Again and again before a ran into someone.

"I'm sorry. I'm- im so sorry." I fell on my butt and just kinda stayed. Imagine being trapped in a maze and you can't get out. That's what I felt like right now. 

"Hey calm down calm down. It's ok."

I went to run in the other direction before the stranger grabbed me. What the f*ck have I done.......help......

(Please vote)