Help...

Help...
~

We started walking inside once I remembered something. It just so happened that we walked by the chief.

"Chief Arnook!!"

I got his attention and he walked over to me.

"I need to tell you something. The fire nation. Their coming. Tomorrow..."

He gave me a bewildered look that turned into anger.

"Noam your are no longer responsible for her. Soa!!! You are now responsible for miss kai. Lock her up. Fire nation can't be trusted." He said that last part with no emotion at all.

"What? No! No! Noam please!"

Soa practically dragged me away from Noam. Noam was the only person who was nice to me. Soa hates me. This place is terrifying to me. Noam protected me. He kept me safe. Even he had guards holding him back. I needed him. Everyone wanted to hurt me. He didn't.

That's when I got the idea. I used one quick a swift motion to snatch me from Soa's grip. He tried going after me but I shot fire out at his feet. And something I'd never done before...my fire was so hot it was as white as my hair and the snow.

He jumped back and I bolted past two guards and into Noam's arms. He held me close as he could before guards gripped my waist and pulled me back. Metal cuffs dug into my skin as I tried resist.

"No please! Let me stay with him! I warned everyone! I didn't hurt anyone! Please! No please." My voice broke at the end.

Tears poured from my eyes as I saw Noam crying to.

My shoes dug into the hardened snow.

"I just wanna go home."

With saying that my body just gave up. The blood from my wrists stained the snow. Tears stained my face.

No this couldn't be it. I snatched one last time really hard. It didn't do anything. Two guards held on tight to my elbows and wrists. And with that they drug me off to a cold cell...

🔥❄️🔥

The cell was made of thick ice. I couldn't melt it since I had ankle and wrist cuffs. My wrist behind my back. The cell wasn't as cold as you would think but it was still really cold since I was still wearing thin pants and a chest bind.

"I just want to go home."

The night was cold and hopeless. My finder tips and lips were blue. The only color that even existed in this cell was what was left of my clothes and my, almost, coal black eyes.

I closed my eyes and imagined me back at home. I would be playing with Anakin in the grass. The sun would warm our blood and give us a sun kissed look. The water down the creak had little tadpoles wriggling around. Me and my brother would try to catch them as my mom sat in the grass watching with my dad.

Once we caught a small baby turtle and my mom thought it was absolutely adorable but we had to put it back. I miss her. My mom. She would cook the best deserts and read the best bed time stories.

Once me and my brother climbed a tree and he accidentally fell out. When he started crying I would use my fire bending to do cool tricks. Then I carried him to the house and got it wrapped up for him. What if he forgets me.

My dad would show me how to build different stuff. I enjoyed the time I had spent with him in a little wood shop. He would show me different fire bending techniques. And always told me to be strong.

On my brothers 5 birthday we had a little birthday party. Family and friends all came. Me and him would run in the grass catching grass hopers and sneaking up on dragonflies. The sun felt so warm against my skin as it sunk into my clothes.

...

Help...