Chapter 4

***

***

3rd person

Yoongi couldn't take it anymore and he immediately ran to his room. He took his bag and changed his clothes before literally sprinting towards the door of the dorm and running across the halls because of fear.

He didn't know why, Yoongi didn't know why he was scared out of his mind.

All he wants to be in right now is a place where he feels safe and alone. That place is his studio and if he's lucky enough, he wouldn't have to meet Jin on the way to the entrance.

Luckily, he didn't.

Yoongi didn't even call for his manager to bring him to the building, he called for a taxi and arrived in the building with a painful shoulder.

He didn't call Seokjin to tell him what happened because how would he tell his hyung that he left the three alone and that one of the two alphas had pushed him so hard he actually thinks he broke a bone.

No, he couldn't tell Seokjin that.

He plopped down on his swivel chair in his studio and decided to distract himself by working.

Yoongi knew that he couldn't blame the person who literally threw him to a wall because it was only their instincts acting, but that doesn't take away the fact that the person should've noticed that he hurt Yoongi.

After all, they are packmates.

He's confused and worried. Yoongi is confused why the person didn't say anything or do anything to help him when he was clearly hurt.

The alpha just stared down at him and left him completely vulnerable and in pain.

Yoongi shook his head to get rid of those thoughts. Even though he's been working for about an hour, he can't concentrate because of the questions in his mind and his painful shoulder.

Taking a deep breath, he stood up from his seat and walked to his only couch and carefully laid down to make sure that his weight wouldn't affect his shoulder and the pain will hopefully lessen.

Yoongi thought that he should go to the doctor and see if there's something wrong but going there will alert his managers and his members.

Everyone will know that he caused this and he can't risk that for his own member. That alpha may have caused him his whole dance career but he is still his packmate and member.

He couldn't blame him. It's not right for Yoongi to blame his own member for something his fault.

Yoongi cursed himself for being so slow. He should have closed the door the moment he realized what was happening so he wouldn't have ended up like this.

But there is also a part in Yoongi that wanted to blame the young alpha for pushing him too hard. Even acting with his instincts, that alpha should've noticed that Yoongi was in pain because they are still packmates and the alpha knew Yoongi.