Chapter 8

***

***

3rd person

"Hyung, who the fuck was that?"

The first thing that greeted Yoongi as soon as he stepped in the kitchen to look for some food after not eating anything for the whole day.

Dowon had left already and he had finally gone up to the dorm where he found his members finally asleep except for one.

"Taehyung," He whispers with a small gasp when he saw the young alpha leaning on a counter.

The younger placed his cup of water down on the kitchen island without even breaking his stare at Yoongi who was sweating at this point.

"You leave us in the practice room without even a word, you made us all worried after not coming back for the whole day and then I find out that you were just hanging out with a pathetic beta!" Taehyung gritted through his teeth.

Yoongi could see that he was trying his best not to pounce on him as he could see the alpha's knuckles turning white from the tight grip on the counter.

The omega gulped, "He's my manager, Taehyung, there's clearly nothing wrong with that."

"Of course there isn't!" The alpha raised his voice. "But you not telling us where you are or who you're with just proves that you'd choose him over us!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and he saw Taehyung's eyes flickered at the attitude he's showing.

He knew that he didn't do anything wrong and that he won't let a single young alpha make him think otherwise.

"You know that's not true!" Yoongi's voice boomed. "If I would choose Dowon over all of you then why did I join the pack anyway?!"

There are times that Yoongi will need to remind his younger members that their rank may be higher than his and that they may be the ones who will stick their divk up his ass but he is still older than them and they need to respect that.

Taehyung huffed, almost letting out a growl.

"You can't just scold me because you saw me with another man, Taehyung." Yoongi continued.

"It would've made sense that you're acting like that if I was with a stranger but you know Dowon! He works for us, for fuck's sake!"

At this point, Yoongi didn't care if the other members were woken up by their argument. He will not just stand there and be treated like some dumb omega.

"But you still stayed with him!" Taehyung exclaimed. "We were looking for you but Sejin hyung told us that you're with him and not with us!"

Yoongi's gaze softened at the young alpha. He knew how easily they get jealous of such small details.

He began to walk over to the younger to comfort him and reassure him that there is nothing going on between him and Dowon.

The omega reaches out to Taehyung with his hand to touch him and cup his face but Yoongi was shocked with what the other just did.