Chapter 11

***

***

A/N: Short chapter. I mean, really short.

Min Yoongi

For the past two days, none of my members spoke to me, looked at me, nor spent time with me.

They haven't called me up to eat which caused me to starve myself for the last two days. Luckily, Dowon bought me some tangerines right before he drove me back home two days ago.

I kept the door locked at all times.

The only time I go out of room is when I have to use the bathroom which is usually when the others are gone or asleep.

I didn't step foot in the kitchen with the fear of getting caught by my members and I don't want to talk to them right now.

They have the AUDACITY to ignore me and get angry with me when I'm the one in pain.

I didn't even do anything but I'm the one suffering.

My only means of communication is Dowon.

"Hey, you okay?" The voice in the other line spoke.

I hummed in response, "Yeah, I'm good. Just bored and needed someone to talk to before I go crazy."

He chuckled at what I said, "What about your members? Don't you want to talk to your own packmates?"

I froze, if only I could tell him. I mean, I could, but I'm too scared of what might happen when I do tell him everything.

"We're good, we're all doing good, I'm just a bit tired of hearing their voices all the time," I tried to make a joke and it seemed like it worked after hearing him laugh.

"You know, you can always call me when you need me, right?"

I fell silent but a grateful smile formed on my face,

"Yeah. I know that."

The pain in my shoulder is still there, luckily, it didn't get worse because I actually thought I'd lose my whole arm after Namjoon pushed me.

My mating mark though, it's hurting.

I've also been feeling weird lately, like I think I might be sick or something.

My body keeps warming up even though the AC is in full blast. I have an idea of what's happening with me but I just hope it's not what I think it is.