000

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"yūta, do you have everything?", kiyo asked, flipping through the boy's small luggage as she stuffed another bag of nikuman in his carry-on.

satoru only chuckled as okkotsu yūta — a second-year of edo high, shaman in training — smiled.

"kiyo, you need to stop babying yūta. he's only going overseas", satoru said.

kiyo stopped frantically pacing around the gojō household as she sighed.

"I know...it's just that yūta's been living with us for quite some time now, and with you always gone on missions, I won't have anyone to talk and eat with me anymore", kiyo dejectedly smiled.

okkotsu just shook his head, pulling the priestess into a tight hug.

"I'll be back before you know it, and we can all have hotpot together with the friends I made in edo high", okkotsu assured.

"ah yes, I still haven't met the others from edo high yet. satoru refuses to bring them to me", kiyo explained, playfully glaring at her twin.

"you'll meet them soon enough", satoru casually waved off, to which kiyo had sighed once again.

"you should get going now. I'll see you soon, yūta. take care", kiyo instructed, to which the dark-haired male had nodded as he felt kiyo place a sisterly kiss at the top of his forehead.

"consider it as a protection charm or something like that", she chuckled, as okkotsu had waved as he leisurely left with satoru.

kiyo then softly hummed as she made her way outside, standing across from the small shrine that was deliberately built on the gojō household since the kamo, gojō, and zenin clan last worked together.

there in the cursed shrine contained the most fearful demon of all times.

sukuna ryōmen — the yōkai king — was sealed nearly a thousand years ago, and gojō kiyo was determined to keep it that way.

▃▃▃▃▃

a/n: hello my dears! I hope you're enjoying this so far, as I must warn you all that instead of curses, they'll be more like demons?

this will be set in ancient japan during the sengoku period (1467-1617) because I was heavily inspired by inuyasha — one of my most favorite animes of all times.

warning, there will be manga spoilers in the future chapters so read at your own discernment.

also I will TRY my best to make sukuna as in character as possible, but it'll be rough and if certain things don't match up with the anime/manga, please don't come at me.

thank you so much and I hope to see you soon with all your lovely comments + votes! <3