045

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"YIPPEE!! PAPA, DO IT AGAIN! DO IT AGAIN!!", nozomi cheered, as sukuna had begrudgingly threw the kitsune up in the air, meanwhile hakaku was helping kiyo set up for the family picnic.

kiyo — upon recovering — had promised the two half-demons that she'd take them out to play once she was well.

hence why the four were out in the cold, of the gojō household's backyard, setting up a small food area just in case the kids got hungry from playing.

kiyo smiled as she watched nozomi hang from sukuna's arm, dangling her legs as she hopped down and onto the crunchy snow.

"mama, come play with us", nozomi pleaded as she dragged the priestess onto the field, to which hakaku had quickly formed a snowball as he attempted to hit his sister, only to accidentally hit kiyo's leg.

"hakaku!", kiyo gasped, making the boy stiffen up as he ran behind sukuna, hiding from his mother as he worried that he was going to get yelled at.

"I'LL REVENGE YOU MAMA!"

nozomi then fired a snowball at hakaku, though it had promptly hit sukuna's leg, to which hakaku had giggled as he blew raspberries at his sister.

"AND IT'S AVENGE, BAKA!"

nozomi huffed as she and hakaku started a snowball fight, with kiyo joining in as she glanced over at sukuna, urging the male to do so too.

sukuna clicked his tongue as he grew another two arms, hastily picking up snow as he fired them at the two girls like a machine.

"PAPA, YOU'RE CHEATING!!", nozomi screamed as she ran with kiyo behind the big oak tree.

hakaku laughed as sukuna suddenly stopped.

"huh? what are you laughing at, you brat? I'm a one man team", sukuna proclaimed as hakaku's face suddenly drained of color, yelling as he quickly hid behind the tree too, to which if sukuna had threw the snowballs any harder, the tree would've fallen over.

"mama, do something!!", hakaku harshly whispered.

"what's mama supposed to do? she doesn't have four arms!!", nozomi whispered back.

hakaku motioned for the two to listen in as he started devising a plan.

sukuna raised a brow as he momentarily stopped firing snowballs once he saw a white handkerchief being waved around, to which the demon king had smirked.