001

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

gojō satoru was a hell of a man. not only was he the best sorcerer in all of japan, but the moment that he was born, the world of rotting yōkai had fell into chaos and dismay.

demons from all over the lands heard rumors of this white-haired child that was beyond talented, able to cause mild destruction with the flick of his fingers, much like the king of demons — sukuna ryōmen — if you will.

however, gojō satoru was not the only one left of his clan after an unpremeditated attempt of massacring the entire gojō clan, per the orders of the past shogun with the help of the zenin clan.

"KIYOOOOO~"

the shorter gojō spun around on her zori as she greeted her twin brother with a welcoming smile.

"you're back early, satoru".

the girl was a surprise, to be put bluntly. no one had expected there be another gojō, much less a female one.

with the girl being born a few minutes later, her presence was not as welcomed as her brother's, as she was deemed weak, like every other women of a prideful household.

but oh, how everyone was wrong.

because of their condescending glares and patronizing whispers, gojō kiyo only tried even harder to prove their misogynistic judgements wrong.

hence she became a miko — a priestess since young — that had decided to dedicate her life to guarding the wicked shrine that sealed the one and only: yōkai king.

"that's because I missed you kiyo!! and look what I brought back", satoru grinned, holding up a paper brown bag as he waved it in front of the fair skinned girl.

"steamed buns? you shouldn't have", the girl smiled, her voice sounding like a calm river swerving between the perfectly rigid rocks.

"anything for my precious little imōto", satoru chirped as kiyo just lightly chuckled.

"only by four minutes".

"four minutes is still time", satoru teased as he then turned around meanwhile kiyo had perked from behind the male.

"g-gojō-sensei...h-how'd you get here so fast?", a boy with light brown eyes and black and pink spiky hair huffed, slightly panting as he squatted down.