017

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"thank you for your kind hospitality these two days. please accept this bag of mon as a token of my appreciation", kiyo bowed, to which the couple had begrudgingly accepted it after multiple declines.

"it's only right to help those in need, and we hope you both stay safe. feel free to come back and visit sometime", the chief waved as kiyo and sukuna were now back on the road.

the first few minutes were silent as the duo trudged on the gravel, with sukuna occasionally kicking a few rocks from time to time.

"you're awfully quiet today", kiyo commented, to which sukuna had just hummed.

"just thinking", the male answered.

"about the different ways to kill me?", kiyo teased.

"tch. don't flatter yourself. I've got better things to think about", sukuna scowled.

"such as?"

sukuna hesitated a bit. "such as...is it really that blissful to be married to one being and live a life with them forever?"

the pink-haired demon just couldn't wrap his head around what the old man had said. it truly stunned his mindset a bit, as he's always just slept with who he wanted, whenever he wished.

"what happened to you while I was knocked out?", kiyo joked, to which sukuna had only scowled.

"knew you wouldn't have an answer anyways", he saltily muttered.

"I was just messing with you", kiyo chuckled, glancing over at the male who had kept the scarf on, surprisingly.

"so what made you think of that?", the girl asked.

"the old married couple. he said that even if there were other options, he'd still choose his wife and only her", sukuna stated.

"that's quite normal", kiyo said.

"I think that's quite idiotic. the more women the better", sukuna grinned.

"quality over quantity", kiyo rebutted. "isn't it pitiful to have many women and yet not one of them truly loves you for who you are?"

sukuna laughed. "you speak as though you're experienced. tell me, how many guys have you fucked?"

"none", kiyo replied. "I'm a priestess. I'm not allowed to have such interactions with men", the woman said, to which sukuna had bursted out into laughter.