002

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"how...how did you—"

itadori suddenly stumbled backwards along with fushiguro and kugisaki as the chains mounted onto the walls had been broken.

a deep rumble had slowly evolved into a dark chuckle as the demon's multiple eyes had snapped open all at once, freaking out the three teens.

"my my, what a great time to wake up", sukuna yawned, stretching a bit as he easily broke free from the chains and the talisman that was stuck on his forehead had combusted into flames the moment itadori had accidentally broke into the barrier miraculously.

"say, what year is it?", the demon questioned, to which fushiguro had immediately decided to take action by summoning his divine dogs meanwhile kugisaki had readied her hammer and nails.

sukuna scoffed.

"you think you three pathetic humans could live walking out of this room with me in here? please, I could easily ta—"

an arrow had swiftly shot through the shoji and nearly grazed sukuna's forehead, sticking to the wall as everyone had turned towards the direction of where the arrow had came from.

"it's 1487 and it's the year that you will be sealed once more".

"k-kiyo-san!!"

"huh? a miko? I'll have fun tearing you into pieces once I'm done with these three brats", sukuna crazily grinned as satoru had quickly appeared before the male.

"ugh, another human. you shamans are nothing but annoying pieces of shit", sukuna growled as he got ready to fight satoru until he felt a black beaded bracelet with golden letterings conjoin on his wrist.

"what the hell is thi—"

"it's to limit the amount of power you can use. please do not compare us to the previous generations, as we're constantly evolving", kiyo interrupted, having to have angered sukuna even more.

"like this shit will stop me from destroying everything", sukuna scoffed as he tried to summon his malevolent shrine.

a warm glow had engulfed the entire bracelet, making sukuna's wrist burn as he found himself still in the normal wooden shrine.

"I told you, with that bracelet on, you won't be able to use your full powers. and with me here, I'll make sure that it stays on you until I seal you again", kiyo said.