019

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

kiyo wasn't sure why she had mentioned his name to the pink-haired yōkai, who probably didn't even give a shit.

"is this okay?", the woman that was doing kiyo's hair had asked, to which kiyo had glanced at her reflection in the octogonal yellow mirror, lightly nodding.

picking up a red piece of paper, kiyo had placed it in between her mouth, sandwiching the paper as her lips had been tainted rouge, bringing out her fair skin.

no accessories were necessary with the exception of some fake golden pins that were stuck in the girl's silvery-white hair.

kiyo softly sighed as her eyes had fallen down to her fingers that were intertwined, sitting perfectly on her lap with the pure white fabric as her bridal gown.

"nervous?", the woman questioned, to which kiyo had had just awkwardly smiled.

"oddly...yes", kiyo answered.

"it's understandable", the woman lightly chuckled.

"even if it's fake, you can't help but feel that it's real. most people only experience this once, and it's quite special per say", she said, to which kiyo was thankful for her comforting words.

"excuse me for asking, but do you perhaps know where suk—ryō is?", kiyo asked, nearly exposing the male's true identity.

"ah, your companion? I apologize but I haven't seen him since two days ago", the woman answered.

kiyo just hummed as she quickly stood up once the kind woman was finished with her hairdo, slightly bowing as the woman had escorted her out to where the sedan chair was waiting.

"be careful lady kiyo and take care", the woman said, bidding the girl goodbye as kiyo climbed onto the chair, meanwhile the four men had carefully lifted it up.

"I will. thank you for your concern", kiyo smiled as she placed her hands on her lap with her right hand on top of her left.

the chair wobbled a bit as it had a rhythm to it when the four men had carried it up the mountain with kiyo sitting like a goddess on top.

the girl's back was as straight as a board as her features were undeniably charming.

kiyo's lips parted ever so slightly to inhale the fresh breath of mountain air as she felt her tummy tingle a little, nervousness consuming her as her posture only became stiffer.