033

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"say, are you really going to seal me away once you collect all those beads and shit?", sukuna asked, arriving at the boarder of the tsumikana village as kiyo had went straight towards the boulder, where the cursed tool had emitted a strong evil energy.

"that's the original plan", kiyo replied.

"so is that a yes or a no?"

"depends. if you're ever let free, what do you plan on doing?", kiyo asked, to which sukuna had snorted.

"whatever the hell I want of course".

"does that include killing people and hurting others?", kiyo inquired, glancing at the male seriously as he grinned, stifling a chuckle.

"if they're getting on my nerves, why not?", sukuna joked. "plus, destruction keeps me entertained".

kiyo only hummed as she hiked up the slightly steep slope of the small mountain, to which the girl had accidentally twisted her ankle as she fell to the ground, quietly wincing as she attempted to stand back up.

"tch. how the fuck are you so damn clumsy?", sukuna insulted as he watched kiyo gently rub her left ankle.

"it's okay. I can still wal—"

"no you can't", sukuna interrupted, immediately swooping the priestess off the ground as kiyo had only awkwardly held her bow and basket of arrows.

without the girl noticing, another pair of arms had appeared and taken the baggage from kiyo's hands, making her glance up at sukuna's face that was a bit too close for her liking.

"thank you", kiyo mumbled, to which sukuna had grinned.

"if you're really thankful, then you should—"

kiyo immediately covered the male's mouth, not even wanting to hear what he had to say as she finally removed her hand when she was sure that sukuna had shut up.

the priestess softly sighed as she just wrapped her arms around sukuna's neck, feeling the demon king's strong support as she laid her head on the male's shoulder, her breath fanning the yōkai's scarf.

sukuna felt kiyo's forehead graze his jawline, making him slightly smile as he listened to the girl's leisure breathing, which meant that she had successfully fallen asleep.