020

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

kiyo glared daggers at sukuna, who's face had neutralized from his teasing earlier.

"huh? who?"

the two demons glanced at each other, meanwhile kiyo had wondered whether the male had truly forgotten or if he was just feigning innocence and this entire interaction was planned.

"mahito, the patchwork yōkai with blue hair", kiyo vaguely described, to which sukuna had suddenly had an epiphany.

"ah, him! what business does he have with me? the last time we talked, I remember telling him that if he failed me I would slit his throat", sukuna darkly grinned.

eso — the demon with the mohawk and light-colored eyes with a dark sclera — shivered in fear as his younger brother, kechizu, had only made a weird croaking sound.

kechizu was obviously not as skilled as eso or his other older brother, as he appeared more like a traditional demon with his blue skin, two mouths — to which one was a small face while the other was just a giant mouth beneath it — and blood dripping from his empty eye sockets.

"so, where is he?", sukuna asked, to which eso had thickly swallowed his saliva as he tried to look a bit more confident by straightening his back.

"he..he's not here", eso answered, to which sukuna had sighed.

"well? what would you like to do, miko?", the demon king asked, turning over to the girl who had visible confusion in her eyes.

"why're you asking me?"

"aren't you the one that usually decides what to do with them?", sukuna grinned, to which kiyo had hesitantly nodded with agreement.

"so? what's your verdict? how about I help you decide by first killing this one", sukuna madly chuckled as he had uppercut kechizu, to which before the demon could even react, he had become a lifeless corpse, unable to regenerate as sukuna had also managed to gouge out the bead that was embedded in one of his mouths.

"KECHIZU!!", the demon cried as he hurried over to the body of his deceased brother.

"I WILL AVENGE HIM, EVEN IF YOU'RE THE KING OF DEMONS", eso declared as he had miraculously grown a pair of wings, using the blood that was flowing out of his back to do so.

"huh? how'd you get those wings?", sukuna asked, peeking around as the male had swiftly turned his back, accidentally facing it to kiyo, who's eyes had slightly widened in disbelief.